User Reviews for Mydayis to treat ADHD

Mydayis Rating Summary

5.5/10 Average Rating

Compare all 52 medications used in the treatment of ADHD.

Reviews for Mydayis

Nicole · Taken for less than 1 month January 9, 2020

“I've had ONE DOSE. Let me be clear. I took one 25mg pill 6 hours ago and I'm so sleepy I can't see straight. I slept 7.5 hours last night so I don't understand the drowsiness.”

Aiden · Taken for 6 months to 1 year October 20, 2019

“I’ve been taking meds for ADHD/ADD close to 8 years now. Tried Adderall at many dosages, types and amount of times per day over a period of many years. My biggest issue. I forgot to take them. Tried Vyvanse. It helped but I got nauseous, dizzy every day. Tried Adderall again and forgot to take them. One day my doctor mentioned Mydayis. I wouldn’t have to remember taking more than one in the AM. After a week I could tell that it was helpful but wasn’t able to tell if a BIG difference. I ran out due to scheduling once & my brain went into hyper drive. I hadn’t felt that chaotic for awhile. WHILE talking to my doctor she legit wrote out the prescription, handed it to me. ‘go fill it NOW.’ Even had others asking how long I would be without it. It was clear it helped at that point. I don’t notice any side effects. My results with Mydayis are pretty good. No worries of forgetting it, which was the major factor in my switch.”

Prius October 14, 2019

“I'm making this review one year after trying Mydayis for only a week. I switched to this drug from Adderall IR 20's BID to the 37mg capsule, you don't really think your buzzing, but you indeed are, and more so than with Adderall for the same dose. What prompted me to write this review was that I noticed someone else who reviewed this mentioned that they would be returning the bottle to the pharmacy because they didn't want insurance to think they were keeping it. This is an effect of the drug, I too, even though I bought it on the $5 coupon, did not want the pharmacy (who does not care) to think that I wanted to keep this drug so I returned the remaining 23 capsules to them. It works well, puts you in a different state of mind, and doesn't provide the sense well being of some other ADHD products offer, but it does work better than some generics. Perhaps give this a try if you're on generics that don't work. It is pretty strong, but doesn't feel like it. if that makes sense.”

“I have suffered my entire life with ADD. For a while Adderal helped. Then as I turned 49 it seemed to make me more anxious, irritable, short tempered, and I had No patience for stupidity! Upon trying the Mydayis, I was immediately impressed. I was finishing projects. Getting things done right! Able to focus for longer durations of time. Long enough to complete tasks at hand. I feel so much better.”

molly · Taken for less than 1 month August 5, 2019

“I've finally found it. - Mydayis it is that little reminder I never had; the missing piece of my conscience that was never there before to tell me "stop mucking and go do the stuff you should be getting on with"”

Allie · Taken for less than 1 month July 27, 2019

“I asked my doctor about Mydayis because it lasts 16 hours. The first week I was so calm, never been so calm in my life, even with antidepressants. I was able to focus during conversations. I organized my desk (a little). Cleaned my car out (a little). My second week i was still focusing but I couldn't eat. I was repulsed by anything other than fruits, vegetables, cereal. But then I felt dizzy...sick to my stomach. My eyes seem to move involuntarily Nystagmus )mand I got the worst eye strain I've ever had. My neck muscles felt extremely tight and I just kept massaging my neck trying not to panic. I tried to tough it out for the next 2 days but could not. It's been day 2 days since I quit taking it and my eyes are still involuntarily moving a little. I had big hopes for this med but this is how it worked it for me and I was only taking 12.5 mg. I just needed to let everyone know about this possibility because I couldn't find any info about it. It would probably be considered a tic.”

Faifai · Taken for less than 1 month June 20, 2019

“Wow. This stuff is so effective I don't even notice it coming or going. I've tried most of all of the ADHD medications and this one helped a lot of my major symptoms but it I still find myself randomly starting a project without finishing it. Usually I take both or switch around adderall IR zenzedi then a long term one like this or vyvanse. I like it loads more to vyvanse. I've been on all of these for the most of 12 years and if its helping my dry mouth without affecting my appetite I'm happy. Note I do not even feel Adderall or anything kick in, but with this one I just notice I'm randomly being more productive and so even at max dose I have no idea what your tolerance is. Way better than the generic adderall XR. It's like the adults adderall XR that lasts a really long time.”

The chaiwallah · Taken for 1 to 6 months June 14, 2019

“I have been taking Mydayis for 2 months. I switched from 25 mg of generic Adderal XR because of the afternoon crash, to 37mg of Mydayis for more support in the evening. I was expecting it to have the same effect, but I didn't feel like it was working at first. I was starting to feel more and more tired, along with a slower and slower processing speed. I struggle with sluggish cognitive tempo, which is currently diagnosed as ADHD inattentive subtype. I asked my doctor to try 50mg because it felt weak. I have been on it for 2 weeks now and I feel like myself again and I and really appreciate the support it provides in the evening. I'm still just a little confused as to why the generic version at 25 mg felt stronger than the brand name at 37! The only negative side effect at this point is that my scalp had been really itchy. I'm hoping that will go away after a few more weeks.”

Anonymous1989 · Taken for 1 to 6 months May 8, 2019

“I have had ADD my entire life (I'm 30), starting treatment with dexedrine in kindergarten. I've tried literally every ADD drug there is except Zenzedi and Desoxyn (methamphetamine HCL). I've even tried modafinil. Chemically Vyvanse, dexedrine, and Zenzedi are the same with just different absorption. Adderall is 80% dexedrine with 20% levoamphetamine, which is more physically stimulating than dextroamphetamine. If you are like me, hate stimulants because of the crash at night and morning exhaustion, I need a drug that lasts all day and is smooth then consider Mydayis. I only wrote this to help anyone who's considering Mydayis. I would never waste my time helping any pharm company with a review. Mydayis is unique and different from Adderall and the other dextroamphetamine stimulants because it has amphetamine in addition to other dex salts. Give it a try... If you have trouble with insomnia from taking it then your dose is too high!! Just drop it. Good luck”

Madison Grooters April 25, 2019

“I am diagnosed Concurrent Concussion Syndrome with ADD symptoms. I took Vyvanse for over a year and I thought I loved it, until I realized it gave me anxiety because I was trying to cram 16 hours worth of homework and chores into the short period of time the medication worked. My neurologist had me switch to taking Mydayis and I have loved it because I do not feel the “high” that vyvanse gives you, and in turn I also do not feel the medication slowing down either. Now, I still take it at 5:30am, but I can do homework or concentrate on other tasks well past 8 or 9 pm. Advantages: -long lasting -continuous feeling throughout day (no ups and downs) Disadvantages: -makes me not feel hungry -loss of appetite can make low blood sugar hit me all at once if I forget to eat -if I sleep in on the weekends I can’t take it because it will last too long Hope my experience helps! I would definitely recommend it to anyone looking for longer lasting stimulants, but I know that everyone reacts to things differently so it might not work for you”

Jenjen · Taken for 6 months to 1 year March 14, 2019

“I was put on Mydayis and for six months I absolutely loved it, it worked so well. At the time I had a coupon so after the coupon expired and even with insurance is way too expensive every month so had to switch. I would’ve been on loyal customer to, but Mydayis is just way way too expensive! I don’t understand why you make a drug and it works for people and every day people can’t afford it. Even with insurance.”

Ima fan · Taken for 1 to 2 years February 28, 2019

“I love mydayis. It's been the best medication for ADHD I've tried so far. It lasts pretty much all day as long as I keep my blood sugar up, (which is hard because it kills my appetite) and it is very effective. It gives a lower more prolonged peak than straight adderall, and doesn't have as many side effects. The biggest downside is that it is extremely expensive, insurance doesn't cover it, and the 2019 coupon doesn't cover as much as the 2018 one.”

Deby · Taken for 1 to 2 years February 26, 2019

“I'm a big fan of this medication 50mg and the triple-bead release system that keeps it from pooping out midday. I've had zero side effects since I started and my only complaint is the cost a whopping $300 some dollars for a 30-day supply compared to $50 for Vyvanse 70mg which isn't nearly as effective for me. I used to be on just quick release Adderall but those days are long gone as far as effectiveness goes”

Norwegian11156 February 23, 2019

“I might be jumping the gun with the 1/10 and stopping it after two days, but this drug is god awful. My pharmacist friend told me the bad reviews on here were from people that expected the same high as adderall, or that they were expecting it to be bad, so it worked that way. Well, I tried it once without eating and once with eating to make sure... both days were horrible. This morning, I woke up 2 hrs after taking it with a resting heart rate of 140 bpm and would have gone to the hospital if I didn’t find my blood pressure medication (for reference, I don’t have an existing heart condition, it is for anxiety). I’ve been severely depressed, I’ve had muscle pain, nausea and I was wired. The “I’m vibrating and I’m paranoid and I’m scared” wired. It didn’t treat any ADHD symptoms. I don’t know what the heck they’re putting in this drug that they aren’t putting in the adderall.”

JJ February 14, 2019

“I do not like this medicine at all. I feel awful! I screwed up on my test and studying because of it. It is not for me. I was on vyvanse, but the only issue that I had with vyvanse was that it only lasted 4 hours! I miss vyvanse so my much. It made me feel so good and more confident and my focus was on a thousand and it helped with some anxiety! My doctor and I wanted to give Mydayis a try, because it lasts longer. It does last longer , but I feel depressed, lazy, less focused and just drugged and that's it. I'm calling my doctor tomorrow to let him know , I can't stand this drug at all! I want vyvanse back right away. I really do hope that they can accommodate me. I will give this mydayis to the pharmacy, so that my health insurance will know that, I'm not trying to keep it. It's been only a week since I have been on it. I'm not a fan at all . I want off. It's messing me up.”

Tom · Taken for 2 to 5 years February 6, 2019

“Worked great but ungodly expensive. ...done with it.”

bbur112 · Taken for less than 1 month February 2, 2019

“I started on Vyvanse about 10 years ago. Eventually was taking 70mg in morning and 50mg in afternoon. I have a pretty hard time with tolerance issues which led me to abuse the vyvanse. This led me to switch to Adderall IR twice daily. Still didn’t fix the problem. Ask my psych about Mydayis and I can tell you it has an effect all day (definitely more then Adderall XR & Vyvanse) it gives you a more calming feeling while adderall caused anxiety & I felt I needed valium. My psychiatrist doesn’t mess around and since I’ve been taking amphetimines for years, he put me right on the highest dose 50mg. So far so good...”

Anonymous · Taken for 1 to 2 years January 14, 2019

“I loved it at first! Because it gave me the concentration I needed without a lot of the side effects. Also it lasted all day, but still leg me sleep. But I keep building a tolerance and now I'm on 37.5mg. One thing I really didn't like was how hard it was to get it. It is a relatively new drug that is in high demand so I've run into some shortages.”

ADDventurer · Taken for 1 to 6 months December 28, 2018

“I received mydayis 25mg 2.5 months ago for severe combined type ADHD (also started lamictal at that time). After taking the 25mg dose for 2 months, I was not impressed. Mydayis seemed to work OK when beginning lamictal, but the effects declined as the lamictal titration from 25mg to 200mg maintenance dose. The benefit of mydayis, was increased alertness on morning commute to work, and a general calming. My focus and concentration remained impaired. The Dr bumped mydayis to 37.5mg and feel calmer and less impulsive, and alertness is increased to the point of insomnia. No relief of concentration or problems forgetting things, losing items etc. In fact I feel quite depressed and drugged.”

Carrie · Taken for 6 months to 1 year November 26, 2018

“Medication did not work well for me at all. I had hopes, but, unfortunately, no.”

Nursey87 · Taken for less than 1 month October 29, 2018

“I started taking Mydayis 25mg 5 days ago and I really like it so far. I was on Vyvanse for the last 3 years and eventually built up a tolerance to it. I like how Mydayis doesn't give me that "nervous, heart-racing" feeling like Adderall and some of the other drugs do. It's not going to give you an intense rush, but provides a steady, long lasting feeling of alertness & focus. It doesn't affect my appetite, sleep or mood.”

Mydayis better · Taken for less than 1 month October 27, 2018

“I was taking Adderall 20 mg twice a day. It made me anxious and almost paranoid at times. I had extreme highs and extreme lows but I could focus. I have been on Mydayis for a week now and I do not have the anxiety I had with Adderrall and I am not super hyperfocused and chatty like I was on Adderrall. Mydayis feels more natural if that makes sense. I feel more myself now and even my bf said he notices a change. A good change. Also, I had a bit of sexual blah and found it difficult to be "happy" and Mydayis gave me my groove back. I can easily fall asleep but I noticed if I don't lay down and settled, I can stay up. I can definitely fall asleep on it. I like it. I think it depends on the person. I myself don't like feeling like I am bouncing off the walls and Mydayis doesn't make me feel that way but I am more organized and productive. Worth a try to see if it works for you. Feels healthier.”

Stephenbaker30173 · Taken for less than 1 month October 26, 2018

“Had been taking adderall 30 mg twice a day with ritalin. Worked fine for first week, then started making my left knee swell and leg muscles ache so much, I could barely walk. Once I stopped the 50 mg and went back to ritalin, pain went away after 2 days.”

Billy October 12, 2018

“I am 32 years old. On ADD meds since 3rd Grade. Was on 30Mg XR Adderall in am & 10Mg Adderall @lunch. Doctor recommended Mydayis based off lasting period. He prescribed 25Mg. 1 Mo. in, great, not to mention I was able to fall asleep for the first time in my life without taking a sleep aid. But after 1 month all hell broke lose. Began to notice an odd feeling of like flat line, not happy, not sad. I then got this odd feeling in my chest about 2 p.m. every day + anxious. Contacted doc & he said it worked great month 1 so lets bump it down to 12.5 Mg. Did NOTHING, called the doc back & said I wanted bumped back up. I am now on day 3 of taking the 25Mg & I am short of breath & I have almost a hollow feeling in my chest starting at approximately noon. I'm clenching my teeth, feel irritable & anxious. I've tried Ritalin, Concerta, XRAdderall & Adderall. Recommendations for someone that has taken a lot, and none of the other meds mentioned above have worked?”

Dee · Taken for 1 to 6 months October 1, 2018

“Mydayis is truly life changing. It provides consistent and even focus throughout my long days at work. No highs and lows in my attention to detail and focus at accomplishing my daily tasks. I hated the highs and lows associated with taking the instant release and the relatively short total duration of effectiveness of extended release. It’s NOT for someone looking for big energy boosts but for ADULTS who struggle daily with focus, attention and productivity. One capsule each day is all it takes to truly give you the life you’ve been missing. Absolutely amazing! !”