User Reviews for Mydayis (Page 4)

ADHD 5.5

Reviews for Mydayis

Bee movie best movie · Taken for 1 to 6 months January 19, 2018

For ADHD: “I switched from adderall XR 20mg (3 Years) to Mydais 25mg (1 month), but felt no positive or negative effects (like taking nothing), so upped the dose to 37.5mg (~2 weeks). I’ve personally never had worse side effects from any drug. Most bothersome were strong headaches with sensitivity to light, dizziness, unusual motion sickness/nausea, achey muscles, restlessness, racing heart/palpitations, and fatigue and irritability.... plus other common adderall-ish side effects. But, yeah, takes a few hours to take effect, and not covered by insurance ($100+/30-day supply), so will not continue. Hope this helps. Best of luck to you.”

DRPETEHALL · Taken for 1 to 6 months January 16, 2018

For ADHD: “I've been diagnosed with ADD for several years as an adult. I tried every med in the books without sufficient relief without significant side effects. I am currently on month 2 of Mydayis at the lowest dose, 25mg. I think I need to go up a dose, which I will discuss with my physician. However, even at the lowest dose I am experiencing relief without side effects. I am very grateful for this product - no highs, no lows, no crashes, and I can sleep at night. Best of all, there is currently a coupon that makes this drug affordable although it is not currently covered by my insurance.”

Texas NP January 8, 2018

For ADHD: “Mydayis is a long acting medication, class: amphetamine, with 3 doses combined to be released about every 4 hours. Thank God for the Chemists' who intricately designed the pharmacokinetics and pharmacodynamics in relation to Mydayis! I've had ADHD for 37 years and suffered many hardships due to the scrutiny of taking medication for my ADHD. I'm able to focus on one task at a time and am not distracted! I wake up at 6am: take Mydayis 37.5 mg. It kicks in by 0800. At 1pm, the 2nd dose is released and definitely can feel the effects without any crashes. 3rd dose is released by about 5pm steadily. I now have the ability to stay on task without any crashes. I fall asleep easily, the best aspect!”

Booboo555 · Taken for 1 to 6 months January 6, 2018

For ADHD: “Mydayis has been a game changer for me. I was on 60mg of Adderoll XR for years, and I’d lose focus in the mid afternoon so I’d take another one. At the end of the month, I’d run short, get irritable, and sleep until I got my script filled again. Vicious cycle. Mydayis 50 mg keeps me level and on a smooth, even keel all day. I usually take it a few hours before waking up since it does take awhile to kick in. After a week of taking 37.5mg , I did experience some depression but it passed. I’m very grateful that I started Mydayis. My quality of life has improved greatly.”

JulieAnne5555 · Taken for 1 to 6 months January 4, 2018

For ADHD: “I started on Mydayis 37.5mg 12/09/2017. Previously, I took Adderoll X-R 60mg daily. Adderoll was working fine except the big drawback was I’d crash and have no focus after three o’clock in the afternoon. This would lead me into a vicious cycle of wanting another Adderoll just to be productive. At the end of the month, I’d run short of my Adderoll and go “in a tank”. This infuriated my husband because he didn’t understand what I was going through. Since I was tired of this cycle month after month (my FNP would not increase my dose) , I did some research and found out about Mydayis. I am taking 50mg now and it’s been a game changer. No more crashes! I did feel depressed the 2nd week but it passed. I’m really happy I found this medication.”

Single Mom · Taken for 1 to 6 months December 26, 2017

For ADHD: “I was on 70mg of Vyvanse & 30mg Adderall before I was switched to 50mg Mydayis. I had a bad crash before if I forgot to take my second dose early enough. I was able to focus & finish tasks of a morning but evenings were difficult. Now with the Mydayis I have a rough time in the mornings. My daughter had perfect attendance until I started this new medicine. I timed it & it's taken almost 4 hours for me to wake up. I took it at 4:45am. I also have a really hard time getting to sleep if a night. I don't have the bad crashing as I did before but I catch myself grinding my teeth a lot. I absolutely hate that I have to take it at 3am to be able to function by 7am.”

Anonymous · Taken for 1 to 6 months December 21, 2017

For ADHD: “My doctor prescribed this to me for a month and it had no effect on me whatsoever. The same symptoms are still happening. I just think the drug sucks or the milligram that I was taking was way too low. Thank you”

oben · Taken for less than 1 month December 1, 2017

For ADHD: “I've been taking Mydayis for about 2 weeks. I was diagnosed with ADHD 7 yrs ago and took Adderall XR 30mgs +10mgs every day. Even though it helped me in many ways it also made me anti-social, anxious, over use it sometimes and very thirsty at all times. For those reasons I decided to try something else (Mydayis 37.5). Honestly, I feel much more motivated, my energy increased, I'm not longer anti-social, no crash, and most importantly I can focus well. For about a week I had some side effects, (increased heart beat, couldn't sleep, focus well high BP) so give it some time to adjust. I also read that most people that switched from Vyvanse to Mydayis are suffering from depression. Be careful”

ADD Software Engineer · Taken for less than 1 month November 28, 2017

For ADHD: “Compared to trying to get multiple Adderall XR just right, this stuff is fabulous. Kicks in very quickly and lasts a very long time, and it's a smooth ride.”

Scottwk1 · Taken for less than 1 month November 25, 2017

For ADHD: “So far I am on the fence with this. I am more thirsty and it seems that I feel completely different than when on Concerta.”

Texas Doc · Taken for less than 1 month November 12, 2017

For ADHD: “I have taken Ritalin LA and had to switch to Concerta due to availability. Concerta never quite worked for my ADHD or chronic fatigue syndrome. I experienced drastic ups and downs. Last week I was prescribed 37.5mg of Mydayis and it has been a huge game changer for me. Within an hour I feel the energy and focus kick in and I am there until bedtime. This is how Ritalin LA (morning and noon doses) worked for me. I am also waking up easier and earlier, as well as sleeping well. Mydayis has been a true Godsend for me and my career.”

ADHD mom · Taken for less than 1 month November 11, 2017

For ADHD: “Mydayis has been life changing for me. I’ve suffered from racing thoughts and anxiety since childhood and have tried everything imaginable (meds, weekly therapy, dietary restrictions, lifestyle changes). I’m on 25mgs and I have plenty of energy, but am relaxed and can organize my thoughts without constant anxiety.”

lori111 November 9, 2017

For ADHD: “I can't believe all these negative reviews! The only praises I hear are ones that sound like "stage actors" who are planted in to these websites and being paid to boast about the wonders of this medicine. This medication was created because Shire no longer held the patent of Adderall, so came up with a new drug for doctors to push so Shire could make more money again- at the same time, all the generics of adderall that ones were so great, are now weak and inferior. I've never been so depressed and feel there is nothing to look forward to anymore after having adderall pulled out from underneath my feet. I just plug through my days just to get the day over with. My family suffers due to BIG PHARMA GREED!”

Evangelina20 November 8, 2017

For ADHD: “I was on Vyvanse 50 mg for Bulimia, it stopped the binge eating however I could never fall asleep not even with a sleeping pill and I always felt so very depressed in the late afternoon, my doctor told me about Mydayis , I switched to Mydayis 25mg which works even better!!! I get a good nights sleep without a sleeping pill. The only side effect is dry mouth and an occasional headache If I wait too late to take it. Its always best to take it early in the morning, I take mine at 6 am, I still have remained free from any binge eating episodes. Thankful for this medication!”

Nloud · Taken for less than 1 month November 6, 2017

For ADHD: “I have taken for one month. Works good but side effects are not good ! I noticed I have great anxiety and biting my nails like crazy ! I was not a nail biter either! Makes me feel a bit nervous too ! Works longer than vyvanse but not worth the side effects”

Kristy12488 November 3, 2017

For ADHD: “Today was my first day on mydayis 50mg. I was taking vyvanse 50mg but it was only helping for about 4-5 hours then wearing off. Today I could really tell the difference in my concentration/ focus and my energy; it was much better. I did however feel tired about an hour to two hrs after taking it but then got motivation after that for the remainder of the day. Like I said my focus was better I wasn’t running around my house like a crazy woman starting a ton of tasks and finishing none. I was able to get things accomplished pretty easily today. I am remaining hopeful that mydayis will continue to work for me.”

Anonymous · Taken for less than 1 month November 2, 2017

For ADHD: “I was taking Adderall XR 25 mg daily, and it was wearing off very quickly. Mydayis sounded like a dream, last’s the whole day, and a manufacturer coupon that left me with a $3 copay!! That dream turned into a nightmare when it managed to trigger my bipolar depression... let’s just say I’ve missed the past week of my life due to this drug. I wouldn’t recommend this medication to my worst enemy!! Buyer beware especially if you have comorbid conditions like bipolar depression!!”

Jdoawg · Taken for 1 to 6 months November 2, 2017

For ADHD: “Mydayis works great if you are on the right dose. I noticed some people on here are not getting the right strength when converting from Vyvanse or Adderall. To the person who’s doctor switched you from 70 of Vyvanse to 25mg of Mydayis - your getting less medication! That’s why it’s not working for you. You should be taking 50mg. You will notice a BIG difference!”

KatieS. October 9, 2017

For ADHD: “I've recently switched from Adderall (the generic version) to mydayis for my ADHD and have been noticing really intense dehydration about 3-4 hours after I take it. I'm shaky, feel nausea, I have "the runs", and I also feel like I get easily distracted... all of the time! Like now. I'm literally supposed to be working lol and I started researching mydayis side effects. I thankfully have my Dr on Wednesday, so I think I'll be switching back to my generic adderall. I was very happy on that and got dehydrated on that as well but I would just drink water and be fine. Now I feel like I'm drinking all of the water/electrolytes in the world and still feel awful =\ I really wanted to like this medication but I think it's not worth it actually :(”

Confused office manager · Taken for less than 1 month October 6, 2017

For ADHD: “I was prescribed vyvanse chewable 30 mg in the am and 30 at noon. I loved it, but had a month where I didn't take it regularly at noon. Dr suggested this because of the extended release. 2 weeks in: My sleep is concerning. I haven't hit rem in 3 days now. I have no appetite even in the am before I take the mydayis. I have to force feed myself, even icecream is a struggle after the 3rd bite. The 2-3 hours after I take it I feel lost, can't track conversations, no/minimal recall, I can't even prioritize. After those hours things level out a bit, but I don't have the motivation I had with Vyvanse. I believe there is link between loss of quality sleep and stuggling to meet my dietary requirements and how the drug affects me.”

Alex1321 October 4, 2017

For ADHD: “Taking 25mg right now and was on adderall XR 30mg. I don't understand this medicine since it usually makes me tired and down for about 2-3 hours after taking it then get an okay amount of focus for another 6-8 hours. I personally can't deal with those 3 hours everyday when I need to be productive so I will try something else. This drug may be very similar to the chemicals in adderall but it definitely does not feel like it.”

R1ch1e September 24, 2017

For ADHD: “I switched to Mydayis from Vyvanse. The effects of Mydayis last longer than Vyvanse, but just as—in my experience—Vyvanse did not last fourteen hours, Mydayis’s duration of action falls short of the sixteen hours as advertised by Shire. Nonetheless, I still hold Mydayis superior to Vyvanse and Adderall.”

Anonymous · Taken for less than 1 month September 18, 2017

For ADHD: “It takes too long to kick in, I have to get up hours before I am suppose to just to take it so I am alert at work. I was just sitting here today trying to figure why I have been so tired and sad and I started reading the side effects and now it all makes sense. I am going to keep taking it until my month is up and if it doesn't get better I am going back to my vyvance and adderall.”

Jala · Taken for 1 to 6 months September 17, 2017

For ADHD: “Mydayis 50mg has worked great for me. It did take a week or so for me to notice any real benefits. The first day I was a bit on edge. Then I was depressed slightly for about a week. It wasn’t major depression, just a general “down” feeling. After the second week I have seemed more focused. My energy and motivation seems to be increasing slightly. This drug has a very smooth transition. I don't crash or have periods of high heart rates and anxiety. I was on adderall 30mg previously. I also have tried vyvanse and concerta in the past with poor results.”

ljuls September 15, 2017

For ADHD: “Not at all what I expected. Have used Vyvanse with success, but went back to adderall, more flexibility dosing. Can take a second dose during the day if necessary, or not. Mydayis takes an unusually long time to kick in. Have found that I am much more irritable, foggy, and have experienced feelings of being overwhelmed at work doing things that I normally handle day in and day out with no problem. I am for the most part easy going, everything seems to annoy me since I began using Mydayis. Also have experienced headaches during lag times, body aches, and flu like symptoms. A lot of the time I feel worse than I do un-medicated. Do not like Mydayis at all. Will not be refilling.”