Dupixent Prices, Coupons and Patient Assistance Programs
Dupixent (dupilumab) is a member of the interleukin inhibitors drug class and is commonly used for Atopic Dermatitis and Eczema.
This Dupixent price guide is based on using the Drugs.com discount card which is accepted at most U.S. pharmacies. The cost for Dupixent subcutaneous solution (300 mg/2 mL) is around $3,069 for a supply of 4 milliliters, depending on the pharmacy you visit. Prices are for cash paying customers only and are not valid with insurance plans.
|4 (2 x 2 milliliters)||$767.15||$3,068.59|
Important: When there is a range of pricing, consumers should normally expect to pay the lower price. However, due to stock shortages and other unknown variables we cannot provide any guarantee.
Drugs.com Printable Discount CardPrint Now
The free Drugs.com Discount Card works like a coupon and can save you up to 80% or more off the cost of prescription medicines, over-the-counter drugs and pet prescriptions.
Please note: This is a drug discount program, not an insurance plan. Valid at all major chains including Walgreens, CVS Pharmacy, Target, WalMart Pharmacy, Duane Reade and 65,000 pharmacies nationwide.
Dupixent Coupons and Rebates
Dupixent offers may be in the form of a printable coupon, rebate, savings card, trial offer, or free samples. Some offers may be printed right from a website, others require registration, completing a questionnaire, or obtaining a sample from the doctor's office.
Dupixent MyWay Copay Card: Eligible commercially insured patients may pay $0 copay for their prescriptions with a maximum savings of $13,000 per year; for additional information contact the program at 844-387-4936.
|Number of uses:||Per prescription until program expires|
Patient Assistance Programs for Dupixent
Patient assistance programs (PAPs) are usually sponsored by pharmaceutical companies and provide free or discounted medicines to low income or uninsured and under-insured people who meet specific guidelines. Eligibility requirements vary for each program.
Provider: Patient Access Network Foundation (PAN)
- *See Additional Information section below
- Between 400-500% of FPL
- Medically appropriate condition/diagnosis
- Must reside and receive treatment in US
- *Patients must have health insurance and their insurance must cover the qualifying medication for which they seek assistance. Call for most recent medications as the list is subject to change and the medication for which you are seeking assistance must treat the disease directly. Note: All new enrollment is now done electronically or over the phone. Contact program for details.
- Dupixent (dupilumab)
Provider: Dupixent MyWay Program
- Must have no prescription coverage for needed product
- Not disclosed
- Medically Necessary as determined by a Doctor
- Must be a US resident
- This program also provides copay assistance.
- Dupixent (dupilumab)
More about Dupixent (dupilumab)
- Dupixent Side Effects
- During Pregnancy
- Dosage Information
- Drug Interactions
- Support Group
- Pricing & Coupons
- En Español
- 65 Reviews
- Drug class: interleukin inhibitors