User Reviews for Pulmicort Flexhaler

Pulmicort Flexhaler has an average rating of 7.0 out of 10 from a total of 6 ratings on Drugs.com. 67% of reviewers reported a positive experience, while 17% reported a negative experience.

Asthma, Maintenance

DC in AZ · June 14, 2015

For Asthma, Maintenance "I have recently reviewed the side effects associated with this medication and have found I have experienced quite a few of them. To my dismay, and my overall naiveness, these have contributed to some of the most uncomfortable and embarrassing situations. First and foremost, I had to have cataracts removed from both eyes just two years ago. Then there are the two bouts of pneumonia, the most recent was double pneumonia. Weight gain nearly impossible to control, swelling of feet and lower legs is becoming far too frequent these days, numbness in the extremities, rashes have been getting even worse than they have been in a while, suffered through shingles, eczema, and other strange and sundry skin maladies. I've been on it too long, obviously."

Just me · Taken for 2 to 5 years · January 22, 2020

For Asthma, Maintenance "Have taken the past few years, it works well and have been mostly stable in conjunction with avoiding triggers. Like that it's not aerosol. I use it right before I brush my teeth so no issues with thrush. Have high copays so basically pay cash, I pharmacy shop for best price and there are usually manufacturers coupons available. Good luck all."

Mallllll · January 25, 2016

For Asthma, Maintenance "I can tell a marked difference when I am without this, in between prescriptions. This takes the usage of my rescue inhaler down significantly. No negative side effects for me. Expensive, but worth it as peace of mind for someone whose asthma is a daily nuisance."

bharrod · December 3, 2008

For Asthma, Maintenance "Works great for my asthma and my allergies, but you must rinse your mouth out with water each time you use it. That is a pain but well worth the trouble. No side effects noticed."

Anonymous · December 18, 2011

For Asthma, Maintenance "Very effective and no side effects."

Lmhinton · June 16, 2015

For Asthma, Maintenance "I guess a bronchodilator was needed. This did nothing for me. Always needed my ProAir."