User Reviews for Flovent HFA

Asthma, Maintenance
6.6

Summary of Flovent HFA reviews 7.0 8 reviews

Reviews for Flovent HFA

For Asthma, Maintenance "I had been wheezing for a while, went to ER, was treated for Upper Respiratory Infection. About a month later wheezing started again my Doctor sent me to asthma specialist who put me on Albuterol, later had to be taken off. I've been through so much in the last year. One of my doctors put me on flovent about two weeks ago, I couldn't sleep for wheezing and coughing. After a couple of days on flovent I notice I wasn't coughing or wheezing anymore, I feel a lot better, I think its because of the carpet in my apartment, so did my Doctor."

Penny (taken for less than 1 month) August 15, 2018

For Asthma, Maintenance "I have been having a rough few months with my asthma needing my rescue inhaler 6+ times a day, I gave in to taking a steroid asthma medication, the 2nd day after I started this my lungs started burning and I started coughing hard like I have bronchitis, the 3rd day it was worse, I stopped taking it and after 2 days off I am feeling better. One of the side effects is causing an upper respiratory infection, well that happened rather quickly for me."

Andrea (taken for less than 1 month) March 6, 2018

For Asthma, Maintenance "I have used this medication (Flovent HFA 220 MCG) about 5 months and have experienced an incredible improvement with my breathing, and being able to reduce my rescue inhaler usage dramatically."

Cheyenne (taken for 6 months to 1 year) March 2, 2018

For Asthma, Maintenance "Does not work for me. 17 days and no improvement"

JCGB January 31, 2016

For Asthma, Maintenance "The drug works very well for the asthma but the side effects are overwhelming. I experience severe anger and aggression and must stop the medication. I have attempted to take the medication on several occasions due to necessity with serious asthma but continue to have the same side effects."

Ann456 April 15, 2015

For Asthma, Maintenance "No asthma breakthrough when I take Flovent and nasal steroid every day. Life-changing medications!"

Anonymous (taken for 5 to 10 years) April 4, 2014

For Asthma, Maintenance "My son has taken this medication for asthma maintenance for nearly 4 years. When he takes it consistently, he has very few asthma exacerbations. Before he was on it, he had to be hospitalized due to a severe attack and status asthmaticus. When he missed it for a few days, he had another exacerbation requiring emergency treatment. I'd say the medicine is effective for him. He has had no side effects."

KatieW04 (taken for 2 to 5 years) February 13, 2014

For Asthma, Maintenance "Really diminished asthma cough over time and helps avoid attacks. Get rough voice, and eustachian tubes clog up in air conditioning."

oxygenlover September 17, 2009