User Reviews for Flovent HFA

Flovent HFA Rating Summary

6.6/10 Average Rating

What next? Compare all 71 medications used in the treatment of Asthma, Maintenance.

Reviews for Flovent HFA to treat Asthma, Maintenance

"I have been having a rough few months with my asthma needing my rescue inhaler 6+ times a day, I gave in to taking a steroid asthma medication, the 2nd day after I started this my lungs started burning and I started coughing hard like I have bronchitis, the 3rd day it was worse, I stopped taking it and after 2 days off I am feeling better. One of the side effects is causing an upper respiratory infection, well that happened rather quickly for me."

Andrea (taken for less than 1 month) March 6, 2018

"I have used this medication (Flovent HFA 220 MCG) about 5 months and have experienced an incredible improvement with my breathing, and being able to reduce my rescue inhaler usage dramatically."

Cheyenne (taken for 6 months to 1 year) March 2, 2018

"Does not work for me. 17 days and no improvement"

JCGB January 31, 2016

"The drug works very well for the asthma but the side effects are overwhelming. I experience severe anger and aggression and must stop the medication. I have attempted to take the medication on several occasions due to necessity with serious asthma but continue to have the same side effects."

Ann456 April 15, 2015

"No asthma breakthrough when I take Flovent and nasal steroid every day. Life-changing medications!"

Anonymous (taken for 5 to 10 years) April 4, 2014

"My son has taken this medication for asthma maintenance for nearly 4 years. When he takes it consistently, he has very few asthma exacerbations. Before he was on it, he had to be hospitalized due to a severe attack and status asthmaticus. When he missed it for a few days, he had another exacerbation requiring emergency treatment. I'd say the medicine is effective for him. He has had no side effects."

KatieW04 (taken for 2 to 5 years) February 13, 2014

"Really diminished asthma cough over time and helps avoid attacks. Get rough voice, and eustachian tubes clog up in air conditioning."

oxygenlover September 17, 2009