User Reviews for Flovent

Learn more about Flovent.

Asthma, Maintenance 10 reviews 118 medications

7.1
Summary of Flovent reviews 10 reviews 7.1

Reviews for Flovent

For Asthma, Maintenance "I have been using Flovent for about 4 months, ran out of of it and didn't bother to refill it till my asthma started flaring up again. On the first day of use I started feeling a whole lot better! I usually wake up with wheezing, coughing, short of breath and some phlegm but since I've been reusing this medicine, it has helped with all those awful symptoms. No side effects for me except very slight dizziness but all the worth of not feeling like complete crap!"

RayRay lee July 13, 2017

Did you?  Yes  No  |  Report inappropriate

For Asthma, Maintenance "Horrible! My son had the worst behavioral issues from it. The meds seemed to work ok on his asthma prevention but he was aggressive and violent. We switched him back to Alvesco and within a week he was back to normal."

Blondie800 (taken for 6 months to 1 year) June 10, 2017

Did you?  Yes  No  |  Report inappropriate

For Asthma, Maintenance "I cannot tolerate the full adult dose of 2 puffs twice daily. I get joint pain, exzema breakouts, heartburn/sour stomach and irritable/easily frustrated/impatient, (even angry at times) more than necessary. The dose I can tolerate, somewhat, (1 puff twice/daily) is not really effective every day, with every set of triggers, such as catching a cold, or doing yardwork."

GrammaWendy March 10, 2017

Did you?  Yes  No  |  Report inappropriate

For Asthma, Maintenance "Gets you over the hump in regard to asthma flare ups, and have had fewer Emergency Room episodes since getting this. Taking it everyday is another story - it causes chestpain after about the 3rd consecutive day of use. So I generally stop using after a couple days, and then if symptoms still persist will start up again after a day or two break from the drug. When asthma is back under control I dont take the drug at all."

IMLET (taken for 5 to 10 years) April 29, 2015

Did you?  Yes  No  |  Report inappropriate

For Asthma, Maintenance "This medication has been a mixed bag for me. On the one hand, my asthma symptoms are all but gone after being on this drug for a week. On the other hand, it's made me feel tired all day yet unable to sleep at night. I've also noticed that I've been angry and otherwise unhappy more frequently since starting this drug. I'm going to give it one more week to see if the side effects become more manageable."

J. J. (taken for less than 1 month) September 23, 2014

Did you?  Yes  No  |  Report inappropriate

For Asthma, Maintenance "Works great as a rescue inhaler. Fast acting. Inexpensive"

Spruce (taken for 1 to 2 years) January 1, 2013

Did you?  Yes  No  |  Report inappropriate

For Asthma, Maintenance "I was wheezing with a constant cough. Asthma brought on by cold weather, exercise, or allergic situations. This all left after one week of use. No apparent side effects."

Mahchem (taken for 1 to 6 months) July 2, 2012

Did you?  Yes  No  |  Report inappropriate

For Asthma, Maintenance "I was on Flovent for almost 2 months. It was not helping me it was making me worse. I had an extremely bad burning pain in my chest and throat. The burning became so bad and my breathing was becoming worse. I discontinued it on my own and now all of my symptoms have subsided. I am breathing better and no more burning. "

Nmg September 27, 2011

Did you?  Yes  No  |  Report inappropriate

For Asthma, Maintenance "This helped me breathe on the first day as well. Quite a wonder really."

Anonymous December 2, 2009

Did you?  Yes  No  |  Report inappropriate

For Asthma, Maintenance "Helped me breathe the first day of use, with no side effects."

Anonymous April 27, 2009