User Reviews for Arnuity Ellipta

Asthma, Maintenance
5.5

Summary of Arnuity Ellipta reviews 5.5 4 reviews

Reviews for Arnuity Ellipta

For Asthma, Maintenance "Worked great for the first few months. Developed blurred vision and hoarseness. Went into ENT and had vocal cord paralysis on one side. Slowly weaned myself off Arnuity and paralysis went away. Will need to try something else."

lily (taken for 1 to 6 months) May 31, 2018

For Asthma, Maintenance "Picked up my prescription - 200 mcg - 6 days ago. After taking the prescribed dosage 2 days, developed hoarseness and sore throat. Did not take any dosage for the past 3 days. I'm not sure the medicine is helping me if this is the reaction I have. Doctor said I should take a 1/2 dose today, and then every other day. I'm considering consulting a new doctor for advice."

Lynked (taken for less than 1 month) February 6, 2018

For Asthma, Maintenance "My Dr. gave me this medicine as a trial when I was diagnosed with adult onset asthma. I tried Qvar first and that gave me chest pain and tightness. This medicine had no side effects at all and worked great. The only downfall is my insurance doesn't cover this so I have to switch to something else."

CaliMom123 November 26, 2016

For Asthma, Maintenance "I have used arnuity 200 for 6 weeks and I see a difference but my copay in Dec 2015 was $91 now in Jan 2016 it has gone to $119 per month. I'd really would like to keep taking this but I can't afford that much every month so I will be back with my dr to find a alternative"

mad patient (taken for 6 months to 1 year) January 9, 2016