User Reviews for Arnuity Ellipta to treat Asthma, Maintenance

Arnuity Ellipta has an average rating of 5.7 out of 10 from a total of 12 ratings for the treatment of Asthma, Maintenance. 42% of those users who reviewed Arnuity Ellipta reported a positive effect, while 33% reported a negative effect.

Arnuity Ellipta Rating Summary

5.7/10 average rating

Compare all 71 medications used in the treatment of Asthma, Maintenance.

ChrisinSF · Taken for 1 to 6 months March 7, 2021

“Take it for persistent asthma, and I rate it highly after taking it for 3 months so far...the key to this one was taking it first thing in the morning. Through trial and error I realized I got the most of it during the waking hours if taken in the morning rather than at night. When taken at night, I could feel it wear off around 5 the next day. I would recommend ...and I’ve been on every asthma drug under the sun the past 44 years....”

Paladin · Taken for 2 to 5 years December 19, 2020

“I was using Qvar for 4 years prior to Arnuity Ellipta 2 puffs twice a day and still had to use my rescue inhaler several times a day. My insurance no longer covered Qvar and they gave me three other options so I did my research and told my doctor I would like to try Arnuity Ellipta 100 mcg one puff a day. After a few days I did not need a rescue inhaler. So I swear my this medication. I also never have gotten thrush since using Arnuity Ellipta. I rarely need a rescue inhaler. By rarely I mean the only time I use one is in the fall and the spring when the atmosphere changes. One rescue inhaler last me over a year. Life changer for me.”

Lucy · Taken for 1 to 6 months November 5, 2020

“This medication Arnuity Ellipta helped with my chest tightness and breathing but the side effects are too much I have had headaches, severe dry mouth and dizziness muscle aches.”

dctravelerworkfun · Taken for less than 1 month July 18, 2018

“This drug helped greatly to reduce my coughing and breathing. Then I started feeling pain in my feet, then in my legs and hands and headache. Every day it was worse. To test my theory I stopped the drug but on the second night I was coughing a great deal again and it was preventing me from sleeping so I took it again. That night the pain was severe muscle cramps in my legs, toes and feet. The next day I was nauseous and had a headache.”

CaliMom123 November 26, 2016

“My Dr. gave me this medicine as a trial when I was diagnosed with adult onset asthma. I tried Qvar first and that gave me chest pain and tightness. This medicine had no side effects at all and worked great. The only downfall is my insurance doesn't cover this so I have to switch to something else.”

AA · Taken for 1 to 6 months October 22, 2019

“I was prescribed Arnuity Ellipta 200mg three months ago for treatment of adult onset asthma. While the medication helped with chest tightness, it did cause extreme fatigue, muscle pain, and joint pain. I decided to experiment with being off the Arnuity Ellipta for two days. Almost immediately, stopping this medication has helped elevate the fatigue and pain. Would I take the medication again? No.”

mad patient · Taken for 6 months to 1 year January 9, 2016

“I have used arnuity 200 for 6 weeks and I see a difference but my copay in Dec 2015 was $91 now in Jan 2016 it has gone to $119 per month. I'd really would like to keep taking this but I can't afford that much every month so I will be back with my dr to find a alternative”

lily · Taken for 1 to 6 months May 31, 2018

“Worked great for the first few months. Developed blurred vision and hoarseness. Went into ENT and had vocal cord paralysis on one side. Slowly weaned myself off Arnuity and paralysis went away. Will need to try something else.”

Bummer123 · Taken for less than 1 month April 19, 2019

“Started taking Arnuity Ellipta 12 days ago. Asthma was pretty controlled then after i started taking Arnuity it got worse. Started getting numbness, discomfort in my right leg. Loss of appetite, nausea and got a cold right off the bat. Will stop taking it and pretty sure my side effects will clear up. Also on Nucala which has been awesome.”

Lynked · Taken for less than 1 month February 6, 2018

“Picked up my prescription - 200 mcg - 6 days ago. After taking the prescribed dosage 2 days, developed hoarseness and sore throat. Did not take any dosage for the past 3 days. I'm not sure the medicine is helping me if this is the reaction I have. Doctor said I should take a 1/2 dose today, and then every other day. I'm considering consulting a new doctor for advice.”

Harry · Taken for 2 to 5 years February 26, 2020

“I have been using Arnuity Elipta 100 for years, probably when it was first introduced. I use it in conjunction with a COPD Medication and never had a problem. Works well for me”

Me August 7, 2020

“This Arnuity Ellipta Garbage does absolutely nothing”