Acetaminophen Extra Strength by ASSURED / DOLLAR TREE (Greenbrier International, Inc.)
Medically reviewed by Drugs.com. Last updated on July 9, 2019.
Dosage form: tablet
Ingredients: ACETAMINOPHEN 500mg
Labeler: ASSURED / DOLLAR TREE (Greenbrier International, Inc.)
NDC Code: 33992-0016
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.
Acetaminophen 500 mg
Pain reliever/ fever reducer
- temporarily relieves minor aches and pains due to:
- the common cold
- minor pain of arthritis
- muscular aches
- premenstrual and menstrual cramps
- temporarily reduces fever
Liver warning: This product contains acetaminophen. Severe liver damage may occur if you take:
- more than 8 tablets in 24 hours, which is the maximum daily amount
- with other drugs containing acetaminophen
- 3 or more alcoholic drinks ever day while using this product
- with any other drug containing acetaminophen (prescription or nonprescription). If you are not sure whether a drug contains acetaminophen, ask a doctor or pharmacist.
taking the blood thinning drug warfarin
- pain gets worse or lasts more than 10 days
- fever gets worse or lasts more than 3 days
- new symptoms occur
- redness or swelling is present
These could be signs of a serious condition.
ask a health professional before use.
Overdose warning: In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away. Quick medical attention is critical for adults as well as for children even if you do not notice any signs or symptoms.
- do not take more than directed (see overdose warning)
- adults and children 12 years and over
- take 2 tablets every 4 to 6 hours while symptoms last.
- do not take more than 8 tablets in 24 hours
- do not take for more than 10 days unless directed by a doctor
- children under 12 years: do not use
- store at controlled room temperature 15°-30°C (59°-86°F)
povidone, pregelatinized starch, sodium starch glycolate*, stearic acid
*may contain this ingredient
Call 1-877-753-3935 Monday- Friday 9AM- 5PM EST
Comapre to active ingredient in Extra Strrength Tylenol®†
- Acetaminophen 500 mg
Pain Reliever/Fever Reducer
†This product is not manufactured or distributed by McNeil Consumer Helathcare, owner of the registered trademark Extra Strength Tylenol®
TAMPER EVIDENT: DO NOT USE IF IMPRINTED SAFETY SEAL UNDER CAP IS BROKEN OR MISSING
KEEP OUTER CARTON FOR COMPLETE WARNINGS AND PRODUCT INFORMATION
Greenbrier International, Inc.
500 Volvo Parkway, Chesapeake, VA 23320
|Labeler - ASSURED / DOLLAR TREE (Greenbrier International, Inc.) (610322518)|
More about acetaminophen
- Side Effects
- During Pregnancy or Breastfeeding
- Dosage Information
- Patient Tips
- Drug Images
- Drug Interactions
- Compare Alternatives
- Support Group
- Pricing & Coupons
- 76 Reviews
- Drug class: miscellaneous analgesics
- FDA Alerts (14)
- Acetaminophen injection
- Acetaminophen rectal
- Acetaminophen Intravenous (Advanced Reading)
- Acetaminophen Oral, Rectal (Advanced Reading)
- ... +9 more