WW 300 (Lithium 300 mg)
Pill with imprint WW 300 is White, Round and has been identified as Lithium carbonate 300 mg. It is supplied by West-Ward Pharmaceutical Corporation.
Lithium is used in the treatment of bipolar disorder; depression; schizoaffective disorder; borderline personality disorder; mania (and more), and belongs to the drug class miscellaneous antipsychotic agents. There is positive evidence of human fetal risk during pregnancy. Lithium 300 mg is not a controlled substance under the Controlled Substance Act (CSA).
Images for WW 300
- WW 300
- 300 mg
- Prescription only
- Drug Class:
- Miscellaneous antipsychotic agents
- Pregnancy Category:
- D - Positive evidence of risk
- CSA Schedule:
- Not a controlled drug
- Labeler / Supplier:
- West-Ward Pharmaceutical Corporation
- Inactive Ingredients:
- magnesium stearate
sodium lauryl sulfate
sodium starch glycolate type A potato
Note: Inactive ingredients may vary.
More about lithium
- Side Effects
- During Pregnancy or Breastfeeding
- Dosage Information
- Drug Images
- Drug Interactions
- Compare Alternatives
- Support Group
- Pricing & Coupons
- En Español
- 265 Reviews – Add your own review/rating
- Drug class: miscellaneous antipsychotic agents
- Lithium Capsules and Tablets
- Lithium Controlled-Release and Extended-Release Tablets
- Lithium Syrup and Oral Solution
- Lithium (Advanced Reading)
Related treatment guides
Every effort has been made to ensure that the information provided is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. If you have questions about the drugs you are taking, check with your doctor, nurse or pharmacist.
Copyright 2018 Drugs.com, National Library of Medicine, Truven Health Analytics and Cerner Multum, Inc. All Rights Reserved.