TARO LMT 200 (Lamotrigine 200 mg)
Pill imprint TARO LMT 200 has been identified as Lamotrigine 200 mg.
Lamotrigine is used in the treatment of bipolar disorder; seizure prevention; schizoaffective disorder; anxiety; borderline personality disorder (and more), and belongs to the drug class triazine anticonvulsants. Risk cannot be ruled out during pregnancy. Lamotrigine 200 mg is not a controlled substance under the Controlled Substance Act (CSA).
- TARO LMT 200
- 200 mg
- 11.00 mm
- Prescription only
- Drug Class:
- Triazine anticonvulsants
- Pregnancy Category:
- C - Risk cannot be ruled out
- CSA Schedule:
- Not a controlled drug
- Taro Pharmaceuticals U.S.A., Inc.
- National Drug Code (NDC):
- Inactive Ingredients:
- croscarmellose sodium
FD&C Blue No. 2
|NDC Code||Manufacturer / Repackager|
|60429-0777||Golden State Medical Supply (repackager)|
Note: Inactive ingredients may vary.
More about lamotrigine
- Lamotrigine chewable dispersible tablets
- Lamotrigine extended-release tablets
- Lamotrigine orally disintegrating tablets
- Lamotrigine (Advanced Reading)
Related treatment guides
Copyright 2016 Drugs.com, National Library of Medicine, Truven Health Analytics and Cerner Multum, Inc. All Rights Reserved.