S Z 372 (Lamotrigine 25 mg)
This pill with imprint "S Z 372" is White, Round and has been identified as Lamotrigine 25 mg. It is supplied by Sandoz Inc..
Lamotrigine is used in the treatment of bipolar disorder; schizoaffective disorder; borderline personality disorder; anxiety; epilepsy (and more), and belongs to the drug class triazine anticonvulsants. Risk cannot be ruled out during pregnancy. Lamotrigine 25 mg is not a controlled substance under the Controlled Substance Act (CSA).
More about lamotrigine
- Side Effects
- During Pregnancy or Breastfeeding
- Dosage Information
- Drug Images
- Drug Interactions
- Support Group
- Pricing & Coupons
- En Español
- 784 Reviews – Add your own review/rating
- Drug class: triazine anticonvulsants
- Lamotrigine chewable dispersible tablets
- Lamotrigine extended-release tablets
- Lamotrigine orally disintegrating tablets
- Lamotrigine (Advanced Reading)
Related treatment guides
Copyright 2017 Drugs.com, National Library of Medicine, Truven Health Analytics and Cerner Multum, Inc. All Rights Reserved.