RDY 455 (Venlafaxine Hydrochloride Extended Release 150 mg)
Pill with imprint RDY 455 is Orange, Capsule-shape and has been identified as Venlafaxine Hydrochloride Extended Release 150 mg. It is supplied by Dr. Reddy's Laboratories Ltd..
Venlafaxine is used in the treatment of major depressive disorder; anxiety; depression; autism; anxiety and stress (and more), and belongs to the drug class serotonin-norepinephrine reuptake inhibitors. Risk cannot be ruled out during pregnancy. Venlafaxine 150 mg is not a controlled substance under the Controlled Substances Act (CSA).
Images for RDY 455
- RDY 455
- 150 mg
- Prescription only
- Drug Class:
- Serotonin-norepinephrine reuptake inhibitors
- Pregnancy Category:
- C - Risk cannot be ruled out
- CSA Schedule:
- Not a controlled drug
- Labeler / Supplier:
- Dr. Reddy's Laboratories Ltd.
- Inactive Ingredients:
- dimethylaminoethyl methacrylate - butyl methacrylate - methyl methacrylate copolymer
ferric oxide red
sodium stearyl fumarate
Note: Inactive ingredients may vary.
More about venlafaxine
- Venlafaxine Side Effects
- During Pregnancy or Breastfeeding
- Dosage Information
- Patient Tips
- Drug Images
- Drug Interactions
- Compare Alternatives
- Support Group
- Pricing & Coupons
- En Español
- 1597 Reviews
- Drug class: serotonin-norepinephrine reuptake inhibitors
- Venlafaxine Extended-Release Capsules
- Venlafaxine Extended-Release Tablets
- Venlafaxine Tablets
- Venlafaxine (Advanced Reading)
Related treatment guides
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.