RDY 455 (Venlafaxine Extended Release 150 mg)
Pill imprint RDY 455 has been identified as Venlafaxine hydrochloride extended release 150 mg.
Venlafaxine is used in the treatment of major depressive disorder; fibromyalgia; anxiety; anxiety and stress; hot flashes (and more), and belongs to the drug class serotonin-norepinephrine reuptake inhibitors. Risk cannot be ruled out during pregnancy. Venlafaxine 150 mg is not a controlled substance under the Controlled Substance Act (CSA).
- RDY 455
- 150 mg
- Prescription only
- Drug Class:
- Serotonin-norepinephrine reuptake inhibitors
- Pregnancy Category:
- C - Risk cannot be ruled out
- CSA Schedule:
- Not a controlled drug
- Dr.Reddy's Laboratories Ltd.
- National Drug Code (NDC):
- Inactive Ingredients:
- dimethylaminoethyl methacrylate - butyl methacrylate - methyl methacrylate copolymer
ferric oxide red
sodium stearyl fumarate
More about venlafaxine
- Venlafaxine extended-release capsules
- Venlafaxine extended-release tablets
- Venlafaxine (Advanced Reading)
Related treatment guides
Every effort has been made to ensure that the information provided is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. If you have questions about the drugs you are taking, check with your doctor, nurse or pharmacist.
Copyright 2016 Drugs.com, National Library of Medicine, Truven Health Analytics and Cerner Multum, Inc. All Rights Reserved.