RDY 453 (Venlafaxine Extended Release 37.5 mg)
Pill with imprint RDY 453 is Gray & Pink, Capsule-shape and has been identified as Venlafaxine hydrochloride extended release 37.5 mg. It is supplied by Dr.Reddy's Laboratories Ltd..
Venlafaxine is used in the treatment of major depressive disorder; anxiety; vulvodynia; depression; fibromyalgia (and more), and belongs to the drug class serotonin-norepinephrine reuptake inhibitors. Risk cannot be ruled out during pregnancy. Venlafaxine 37.5 mg is not a controlled substance under the Controlled Substance Act (CSA).
Images for RDY 453
- RDY 453
- 37.5 mg
- Gray & Pink
- Prescription only
- Drug Class:
- Serotonin-norepinephrine reuptake inhibitors
- Pregnancy Category:
- C - Risk cannot be ruled out
- CSA Schedule:
- Not a controlled drug
- Labeler / Supplier:
- Dr.Reddy's Laboratories Ltd.
- Inactive Ingredients:
- dimethylaminoethyl methacrylate - butyl methacrylate - methyl methacrylate copolymer
ferric oxide red
sodium stearyl fumarate
ferric oxide yellow
Note: Inactive ingredients may vary.
More about venlafaxine
- Side Effects
- During Pregnancy or Breastfeeding
- Dosage Information
- Drug Images
- Drug Interactions
- Compare Alternatives
- Support Group
- Pricing & Coupons
- En Español
- 1439 Reviews – Add your own review/rating
- Drug class: serotonin-norepinephrine reuptake inhibitors
- Venlafaxine Extended-Release Tablets
- Venlafaxine Tablets
- Venlafaxine Extended-Release Capsules
- Venlafaxine (Advanced Reading)
Related treatment guides
Every effort has been made to ensure that the information provided is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. If you have questions about the drugs you are taking, check with your doctor, nurse or pharmacist.
Copyright 2017 Drugs.com, National Library of Medicine, Truven Health Analytics and Cerner Multum, Inc. All Rights Reserved.