JSP 507 (Aspirin, butalbital, caffeine and codeine 325 mg / 50 mg / 40 mg / 30 mg)
This pill with imprint "JSP 507" is Blue & Yellow, Capsule-shape and has been identified as Aspirin, butalbital, caffeine and codeine 325 mg / 50 mg / 40 mg / 30 mg. It is supplied by Lannett Company, Inc..
Aspirin/butalbital/caffeine/codeine is used in the treatment of headache and belongs to the drug class narcotic analgesic combinations. Risk cannot be ruled out during pregnancy. Aspirin/butalbital/caffeine/codeine 325 mg / 50 mg / 40 mg / 30 mg is classified as a Schedule 3 controlled substance under the Controlled Substance Act (CSA).
- JSP 507
- 325 mg / 50 mg / 40 mg / 30 mg
- Blue & Yellow
- Prescription only
- Drug Class:
- Narcotic analgesic combinations
- Pregnancy Category:
- C - Risk cannot be ruled out
- CSA Schedule:
- 3 - Moderate abuse potential
- Labeler / Supplier:
- Lannett Company, Inc.
- Inactive Ingredients:
- D&C Yellow No. 10
D&C Red No. 33
D&C Red No. 28
FD&C Blue No. 1
FD&C Blue No. 2
FD&C Red No. 40
Note: Inactive ingredients may vary.
|NDC Code||Labeler / Repackager|
|63874-0219||Altura Pharmaceuticals Inc (repackager)|
More about aspirin/butalbital/caffeine/codeine
- Side Effects
- During Pregnancy
- Dosage Information
- Drug Images
- Drug Interactions
- Support Group
- Pricing & Coupons
- En Español
- 28 Reviews – Add your own review/rating
- Drug class: narcotic analgesic combinations
- Butalbital, Aspirin, Caffeine, and Codeine
- Aspirin, butalbital, caffeine, and codeine
- Butalbital, aspirin, caffeine, and codeine (Advanced Reading)
- Butalbital,Aspirin,Caffeine,Codeine (FDA)
- Butalbital, Aspirin, Caffeine, and Codeine (Wolters Kluwer)
Related treatment guides
Every effort has been made to ensure that the information provided is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. If you have questions about the drugs you are taking, check with your doctor, nurse or pharmacist.
Copyright 2017 Drugs.com, National Library of Medicine, Truven Health Analytics and Cerner Multum, Inc. All Rights Reserved.