IL 3657 (Acetaminophen, butalbital and caffeine acetaminophen 500 mg / butalbital 50 mg / caffeine 40 mg)
Pill with imprint IL 3657 is White, Capsule-shape and has been identified as Acetaminophen, butalbital and caffeine acetaminophen 500 mg / butalbital 50 mg / caffeine 40 mg. It is supplied by Mikart, Inc..
Acetaminophen/butalbital/caffeine is used in the treatment of headache and belongs to the drug class analgesic combinations. Risk cannot be ruled out during pregnancy. Acetaminophen/butalbital/caffeine acetaminophen 500 mg / butalbital 50 mg / caffeine 40 mg is not a controlled substance under the Controlled Substance Act (CSA).
Images for IL 3657
- IL 3657
- acetaminophen 500 mg / butalbital 50 mg / caffeine 40 mg
- Prescription only
- Drug Class:
- Analgesic combinations
- Pregnancy Category:
- C - Risk cannot be ruled out
- CSA Schedule:
- Not a controlled drug
- Labeler / Supplier:
- Mikart, Inc.
- National Drug Code (NDC):
More about acetaminophen/butalbital/caffeine
- Side Effects
- During Pregnancy
- Dosage Information
- Drug Images
- Drug Interactions
- Support Group
- Pricing & Coupons
- En Español
- 185 Reviews – Add your own review/rating
- Drug class: analgesic combinations
- Acetaminophen, butalbital, and caffeine
- Butalbital, Acetaminophen, and Caffeine Capsules and Tablets
- Butalbital, Acetaminophen, and Caffeine Solution
- Butalbital, acetaminophen, and caffeine (Advanced Reading)
Related treatment guides
Every effort has been made to ensure that the information provided is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. If you have questions about the drugs you are taking, check with your doctor, nurse or pharmacist.
Copyright 2018 Drugs.com, National Library of Medicine, Truven Health Analytics and Cerner Multum, Inc. All Rights Reserved.