ET29 (Acetaminophen, Aspirin and Caffeine acetaminophen 250 mg / aspirin 250 mg / caffeine 65 mg)
Pill with imprint ET29 is Blue, Capsule-shape and has been identified as Acetaminophen, Aspirin and Caffeine acetaminophen 250 mg / aspirin 250 mg / caffeine 65 mg. It is supplied by Elysium Pharmaceutical Ltd..
Acetaminophen/aspirin/caffeine is used in the treatment of migraine; pain/fever; osteoarthritis and belongs to the drug class analgesic combinations. FDA has not classified the drug for risk during pregnancy. Acetaminophen/aspirin/caffeine acetaminophen 250 mg / aspirin 250 mg / caffeine 65 mg is not a controlled substance under the Controlled Substances Act (CSA).
Images for ET29
- acetaminophen 250 mg / aspirin 250 mg / caffeine 65 mg
- Over the counter
- Drug Class:
- Analgesic combinations
- Pregnancy Category:
- N - Not classified
- CSA Schedule:
- Not a controlled drug
- Labeler / Supplier:
- Elysium Pharmaceutical Ltd.
- National Drug Code (NDC):
More about acetaminophen/aspirin/caffeine
- Acetaminophen/aspirin/caffeine Side Effects
- During Pregnancy
- Dosage Information
- Drug Images
- Drug Interactions
- Compare Alternatives
- Pricing & Coupons
- 181 Reviews
- Drug class: analgesic combinations
- FDA Alerts (3)
- Acetaminophen, aspirin, and caffeine
- Acetaminophen, Aspirin, and Caffeine Powder Packet
- Acetaminophen, Aspirin, and Caffeine Tablets
Related treatment guides
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.