ET29 (Acetaminophen, Aspirin and Caffeine acetaminophen 250 mg / aspirin 250 mg / caffeine 65 mg)
Pill with imprint ET29 is Blue, Capsule-shape and has been identified as Acetaminophen, aspirin and caffeine acetaminophen 250 mg / aspirin 250 mg / caffeine 65 mg. It is supplied by Elysium Pharmaceutical Ltd..
Acetaminophen/aspirin/caffeine is used in the treatment of pain/fever; migraine; osteoarthritis and belongs to the drug class analgesic combinations. FDA has not classified the drug for risk during pregnancy. Acetaminophen/aspirin/caffeine acetaminophen 250 mg / aspirin 250 mg / caffeine 65 mg is not a controlled substance under the Controlled Substances Act (CSA).
Images for ET29
- acetaminophen 250 mg / aspirin 250 mg / caffeine 65 mg
- Over the counter
- Drug Class:
- Analgesic combinations
- Pregnancy Category:
- N - Not classified
- CSA Schedule:
- Not a controlled drug
- Labeler / Supplier:
- Elysium Pharmaceutical Ltd.
- National Drug Code (NDC):
More about acetaminophen/aspirin/caffeine
- Acetaminophen/aspirin/caffeine Side Effects
- During Pregnancy
- Dosage Information
- Drug Images
- Drug Interactions
- Compare Alternatives
- Support Group
- Pricing & Coupons
- 125 Reviews – Add your own review/rating
- Drug class: analgesic combinations
- Acetaminophen, aspirin, and caffeine
- Acetaminophen, Aspirin, and Caffeine Tablets
- Acetaminophen, Aspirin, and Caffeine Powder Packet
Related treatment guides
Every effort has been made to ensure that the information provided is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. If you have questions about the drugs you are taking, check with your doctor, nurse or pharmacist.
Copyright 2018 Drugs.com, National Library of Medicine, Truven Health Analytics and Cerner Multum, Inc. All Rights Reserved.