50 G 0028 (Diclofenac Sodium and Misoprostol 50 mg / 200 mcg)
Pill with imprint 50 G 0028 is White, Round and has been identified as Diclofenac Sodium and Misoprostol 50 mg / 200 mcg. It is supplied by Greenstone LLC.
Diclofenac/misoprostol is used in the treatment of osteoarthritis; sciatica; rheumatoid arthritis and belongs to the drug class Nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory drugs. Not for use in pregnancy. Diclofenac/misoprostol 50 mg / 200 mcg is not a controlled substance under the Controlled Substances Act (CSA).
Images for 50 G 0028
More about diclofenac/misoprostol
- Diclofenac/misoprostol Side Effects
- During Pregnancy
- Dosage Information
- Drug Images
- Drug Interactions
- Support Group
- Pricing & Coupons
- En Español
- 47 Reviews
- Drug class: Nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory drugs
Other brands: Arthrotec
- Diclofenac and Misoprostol Delayed Release (FDA)
- Diclofenac and Misoprostol Tablets (FDA)
- Diclofenac and Misoprostol (Wolters Kluwer)
Related treatment guides
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.