44 618 (Diphenhydramine Hydrochloride 25 mg)
Pill with imprint 44 618 is White, Capsule-shape and has been identified as Diphenhydramine hydrochloride 25 mg. It is supplied by LNK International, Inc..
Diphenhydramine is used in the treatment of allergic reactions; insomnia; allergic rhinitis; cold symptoms; cough (and more), and belongs to the drug classes anticholinergic antiemetics, anticholinergic antiparkinson agents, antihistamines, miscellaneous anxiolytics, sedatives and hypnotics. There is no proven risk in humans during pregnancy. Diphenhydramine 25 mg is not a controlled substance under the Controlled Substances Act (CSA).
Images for 44 618
- 44 618
- 25 mg
- Rx and/or OTC
- Drug Class:
- Anticholinergic antiemetics
Anticholinergic antiparkinson agents
Miscellaneous anxiolytics, sedatives and hypnotics
- Pregnancy Category:
- B - No proven risk in humans
- CSA Schedule:
- Not a controlled drug
- Labeler / Supplier:
- LNK International, Inc.
- National Drug Code (NDC):
More about diphenhydramine
- Diphenhydramine Side Effects
- During Pregnancy or Breastfeeding
- Dosage Information
- Drug Images
- Drug Interactions
- Compare Alternatives
- Support Group
- Pricing & Coupons
- 180 Reviews – Add your own review/rating
- Drug class: anticholinergic antiemetics
- Diphenhydramine (Sleep Aid) Capsules and Tablets
- Diphenhydramine (Sleep Aid) Orally Disintegrating Tablets
- Diphenhydramine Capsules and Tablets
- Diphenhydramine Chewable Tablets and Orally-Disintegrating Tablets
- ... +5 more
Related treatment guides
Every effort has been made to ensure that the information provided is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. If you have questions about the drugs you are taking, check with your doctor, nurse or pharmacist.
Copyright 2018 Drugs.com, National Library of Medicine, Truven Health Analytics and Cerner Multum, Inc. All Rights Reserved.