User Reviews for EpiPen

The following information is NOT intended to endorse drugs or recommend therapy. While these reviews might be helpful, they are not a substitute for the expertise, skill, knowledge and judgement of healthcare practitioners in patient care. Learn more about EpiPen.

Allergic Reactions

Anaphylaxis

1 review 26 medications
Summary of EpiPen reviews 10.0 4 reviews

Reviews for EpiPen

For Anaphylaxis "This medication was literally a life saver for me. I have had severe allergies to peanuts since I was a child. I mean, where I couldn't even touch peanut m&ms because they had peanuts inside the chocolate shells or sit in a seat at one of those places where you throw peanut shells on the floor or whatever as you eat them. I have had to use my epipen in that situation once (because I didn't want to seem different and I didn't think that just sitting in a seat, which I assumed had been wiped off) would affect me. I have also had to use it visiting my parents when my grandfather was alive because he loved peanuts and I'd sit where he's sat and had to use it again. I always carry two on me at all times."

Gastroparesis Girl (taken for 5 to 10 years) October 29, 2017

Did you? Yes  No  |  Report inappropriate

For Allergic Reactions "Being allergic to bee stings, EpiPens have saved my life on two different occasions. Without it, I could easily have died from anaphylactic shock."

cosmeaux October 27, 2014

Did you? Yes  No  |  Report inappropriate

For Allergic Reactions "My son was born with multiple life-threatening allergies (1989). EpiPen saved his life numerous times as a child. The good Lord healed these allergies when he was 7 and subsequently didn't need an EpiPen. However, in college, three new allergies surfaced; freshwater fish, seafood, and Latex. At present, an EpiPen is part of his normal everyday attire. He is a Chef and clips it to his trousers for immediate use. He has had to self-inject a number of times. This easy-to-use, life-saving medicater is priceless! My son is alive today because of EpiPens and I HIGHLY endorse it's use. I carry my own EpiPen for bee stings. Fortunately, have not had to use yet! But, I am definitely prepared!"

Ms67GTO July 26, 2011

Did you? Yes  No  |  Report inappropriate

For Allergic Reactions "I carry 2 EpiPens with me at all times, they have saved me more than once. When an anaphylactic reaction strikes I reach for my epipen, inject and within minutes I'm feeling better. I carry 2 in case the first dose is not enough, that has only happened once and the second dose did the trick. Thankful to still be alive. I follow up with benadryl to stop itching hives."

Latex Allergic October 9, 2008