Monistat 7 Combination Pack Dosage
Generic name: Miconazole Nitrate 20mg in 1g
Dosage form: cream
- Monistat 3 vaginal cream, vaginal suppositories
- Monistat 3 Combination Pack Triple Action cream
- Monistat 7 Cream vaginal cream
- Monistat-Derm Cream
Medically reviewed on April 9, 2018.
- before using this product, read the enclosed consumer information leaflet for complete directions and information
- adults and children 12 years of age and over:
- applicators: insert 1 applicatorful into the vagina at bedtime for 7 nights in a row. Throw away applicator after use.
- external cream: squeeze a small amount of cream onto your fingertip. Apply the cream onto the itchy, irritated skin outside the vagina (vulva). Use 2 times daily for up to 7 days, as needed.
- children under 12 years of age: ask a doctor
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.
More about Monistat 7-Day Combination Pack (miconazole topical)
- Monistat 7-Day Combination Pack Side Effects
- During Pregnancy or Breastfeeding
- Dosage Information
- Drug Interactions
- 158 Reviews – Add your own review/rating
- Drug class: vaginal anti-infectives