Monistat 7 Combination Pack Dosage
Medically reviewed by Drugs.com. Last updated on Mar 30, 2021.
Generic name: Miconazole Nitrate 20mg in 1g
Dosage form: cream
- before using this product, read the enclosed consumer information leaflet for complete directions and information
- adults and children 12 years of age and over:
- applicators: insert 1 applicatorful into the vagina at bedtime for 7 nights in a row. Throw away applicator after use.
- external cream: squeeze a small amount of cream onto your fingertip. Apply the cream onto the itchy, irritated skin outside the vagina (vulva). Use 2 times daily for up to 7 days, as needed.
- children under 12 years of age: ask a doctor
Frequently asked questions
- Why does Monistat burn/itch so bad?
- Can you have sex while using Monistat?
- I got Monistat 7 for a yeast infection and after 2 days my symptoms are gone except for an itch.
- Monistat-1, white discharge and burning 3 days after use. Is this normal?
- Can I put a tampon in to hold Monistat 7 inside me and is it safe to use with a tampon?
More about Monistat 7 (miconazole topical)
- Side Effects
- During Pregnancy or Breastfeeding
- Drug Interactions
- Compare Alternatives
- En Español
- 710 Reviews
- Drug class: vaginal anti-infectives
- Latest FDA Alerts (1)
Related treatment guides
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.