User Reviews for Nitroglycerin to treat Raynaud's Syndrome

Also known as: Nitrostat, Rectiv, Minitran, Nitro-Bid, Nitrolingual Pumpspray, Nitro-Dur, Nitro-Time, NitroMist Nitrostat Tablets Deponit Nitro TD Patch-A GoNitro

Reviews for Nitroglycerin

Anonymous September 29, 2010

Nitro-Bid (nitroglycerin): “My feet were constantly "freezing", even in the Summer! Once I talked to my Rheumatologist, he prescribed Nitro Bid twice daily, and I haven't had a problem since then with circulation to my feet.”

vigra January 18, 2009

Nitro-Bid (nitroglycerin): “I am 60 years old and have had Raynaud's Syndrome for 10 years. The first episode was when I was diagnosed, when I looked like I would lose a finger from severe frostbite. However a wonderful surgeon told me to try Nitro-Bid cream on that finger for 7 days, before resorting to removing the finger. It was miraculous as within those 7 days my skin started to renew itself and the sheer pain of it all was gone within 3 days. He saved my index finger on my left hand and I was extremely grateful.”

Learn more about Raynaud's Syndrome

Symptom checker

ICD-10 CM Clinical Codes (External)