User Reviews for Anaprox-DS

Anaprox-DS has an average rating of 7.0 out of 10 from a total of 5 ratings on Drugs.com. 60% of reviewers reported a positive effect, while 40% reported a negative effect.

Period Pain
10.0
Muscle Pain
Summary of Anaprox-DS reviews 7.0 5 reviews

CkE August 6, 2014

For Period Pain: “Since high school I had terrible cramps/fatigue and nausea. I wasn't able to go about my normal activities. Until I switched doctors and she prescribed me the naproxen. I take it a few days before I get my period (when I get "warning" cramps). By the time my period comes I have no nausea and no fatigue, the cramps are still there but nowhere close to how bad I feel without the naproxen. I have to take this with food, because if I don't it messes with my stomach. Easy to take.”

Debsl October 11, 2014

For Muscle Pain: “Helps inflamation but with excessive weight gain 10lb 1 mth.”

reviewer3434 · Taken for 2 to 5 years October 11, 2013

For Pain: “I recommend if for girls if they have menstrual pain. It helps alot, 10-15 mins after I take the pill I feel no more pain!”

JewelsSC February 1, 2017

For Headache: “It's great for my frequent migraines”

Lotus7 · Taken for 1 to 6 months November 16, 2014

For Period Pain: “Menstrual cramps”