User Reviews for Anaprox-DS

Learn more about Anaprox-DS.

Pain 1 reviews 1090 medications

Period Pain 2 reviews 82 medications

6.5
Muscle Pain 1 reviews 342 medications

Summary of Anaprox-DS reviews 4 reviews 6.2

Reviews for Anaprox-DS

For Period Pain "Menstrual cramps"

Lotus7 (taken for 1 to 6 months) November 16, 2014

For Muscle Pain "Helps inflamation but with excessive weight gain 10lb 1 mth."

Debsl October 11, 2014

For Period Pain "Since high school I had terrible cramps/fatigue and nausea. I wasn't able to go about my normal activities. Until I switched doctors and she prescribed me the naproxen. I take it a few days before I get my period (when I get "warning" cramps). By the time my period comes I have no nausea and no fatigue, the cramps are still there but nowhere close to how bad I feel without the naproxen. I have to take this with food, because if I don't it messes with my stomach. Easy to take."

CkE August 6, 2014

For Pain "I recommend if for girls if they have menstrual pain. It helps alot, 10-15 mins after I take the pill I feel no more pain!"

reviewer3434 (taken for 2 to 5 years) October 11, 2013