User Reviews for Symproic

Opioid-Induced Constipation
6.4

Summary of Symproic reviews 6.4 6 reviews

Reviews for Symproic

For Opioid-Induced Constipation "I have had constipation for 14 years now because of pain medication. I tried Symproic and this is the FIRST TIME a medication really worked and naturally too. No side effects, nothing. My insurance co refused to pay, I had 2 weeks of samples. So now what???? The medication is near 400 dollars per month. Why do they create a medication then make it not available unless you are rich!!! Shame really. Back on laxative, back to internal hemorrhoids. Any suggestions?"

bunniee (taken for less than 1 month) May 22, 2018

For Opioid-Induced Constipation "I had a heart attack, before that I was hurting in lower back and down through my hip all the way down to the bottom of my foot, the pain was very severe. I couldn't have surgery because I had a stent put in my heart and was on blood thinners. I hadn't been on the blood thinners (brilinta) too long so I had to wait. They put me on pain meds and muscle relaxers. The pain has been most severe and has been terrible . I've always had constipation problems ,and had awful constipation everyday, they tried several different meds, but this is the only one that worked. My insurance won't cover it. I'm very worried my doctor gave me some samples but they won't last long. I'm on medicare and medicaid."

sacredstorm (taken for less than 1 month) May 19, 2018

For Opioid-Induced Constipation "I asked my pain clinic doctor if there was another prescription for opiate induced constipation, and he mentioned Symproic. I took it, and did not have a bowel movement for four days! I went back to Movantic 25 mg, and had a bowel movement within an hour; of taking it. I always take Movantic 25 mg, in the morning, with my coffee. Invariably, I have a bowel movement within an hour. Supposedly, you can take Symproic, with or without food, at any time of the day; that's why I wanted to try it! I had no luck with it, and have daily bowel movements with Movantic 25 mg. I hope this helps!"

paulsavon1 (taken for less than 1 month) May 17, 2018

For Opioid-Induced Constipation "It works fine. I am having to take it longer than anticipated. Concurrently, continuing high fiber diet and probiotic diet. Really helped bloating and gas."

Nita (taken for less than 1 month) May 14, 2018

For Opioid-Induced Constipation "Background: 6 ft tall male 37 yo 210lbs type 2 Diabetic Father of 3, It tech. MBA. Review: This stuff is awesome. Had to go to the ER 3 times in last 12 months for dehydration, abdominal pain, vomiting, migraines and overall very sick feeling only to be told I was constipated. I am not sure about the other review because my experience is completely different than their description. Its like its COMPLETELY NATURAL but it works, EVERYTIME LIKE CLOCKWORK! Where before, when using OTC MEDS AND EATING PUDDING, it would take days and hours of excruciating pain on the pot trying to desperately force out a dinosaur sized egg and feeling terrible like my body was poisoning itself. Get rid of that cheese and meat baby TODAY!"

DiabetesnOpiates81 April 10, 2018

For Opioid-Induced Constipation "I had ate a high fat small meal prior to taking for the first time - within an hour of taking the SYMPROIC 0.2 mg tablet I began to feel nauseated which was escalating - I was on the verge of vomiting for another 20-30 min & had began having quite intense abdominal cramping & pain with sudden intense frequent diarrhea & sweating & significant dizziness & fatigue - I continued to have intense nausea & abdominal pain & dizziness & I could barely keep my eyes open & then sweats & chills. I then vomited intensely 2 times & had 2 more episodes of watery diarrhea & was still dizzy & very fatigued. I have had a headache & experiences some episodes of a heaviness in my chest & vomiting & diarrhea has ceased. I had a significant BAD reaction"

Not Hoppy January 18, 2018