Generic name: NALDEMEDINE TOSYLATE .2mg
Dosage form: tablet
The information at Drugs.com is not a substitute for medical advice. Always consult your doctor or pharmacist.
- Alteration of analgesic dosing regimen prior to initiating SYMPROIC is not required.
- Patients receiving opioids for less than 4 weeks may be less responsive to SYMPROIC [see Clinical Studies (14)].
- Discontinue SYMPROIC if treatment with the opioid pain medication is also discontinued.
More about Symproic (naldemedine)
- Side Effects
- During Pregnancy
- Dosage Information
- Drug Images
- Drug Interactions
- Support Group
- Pricing & Coupons
- En Español
- 1 Review – Add your own review/rating
- Drug class: peripheral opioid receptor antagonists