User Reviews for Mometasone

Also known as: Elocon

Learn more about Mometasone.

Atopic Dermatitis 4 reviews 232 medications

Dermatitis 6 reviews 311 medications

7.8
Summary of Mometasone reviews 49 reviews 9.1

Reviews for Mometasone

For Eczema: "I used this for a two weeks for a rash on my face (cheeks and nose). When using I found that it was brilliant and my rash disappeared quickly. However, the day after I stopped using it my rash had already come back."

MadAnimalLover (taken for less than 1 month) May 9, 2017

3 users found this comment helpful. Did you? Yes No

For Dermatitis: "I am first time using it for itchy skin rashes"

Dhaliwal (taken for less than 1 month) April 20, 2017

1 users found this comment helpful. Did you? Yes No

Elocon (mometasone) for Eczema: "I've had eczema ALL my life and I was starting to think nothing's working from Hydrocortisone creams all the way to natural aloe Vera but my new doctor prescribed this and I've never looked better! The flare ups are under control and my skin is almost clear"

Minnie099 March 28, 2017

5 users found this comment helpful. Did you? Yes No

Elocon (mometasone) for Eczema: "I've had awful eczema for as long as I can remember, which has been completely debilitating when at it's worst. When I was referred to the dermatologist I was given everything under the sun to try and combat the worsening skin condition. Finally, after months I was given elocon and now I can't go a day without it, absolute skin MIRACLE. Please ask for this cream first when seeing a doctor, after hunting for something like this for years I couldn't imagine my life without the stuff!!"

sophieggeorge February 13, 2017

14 users found this comment helpful. Did you? Yes No

Elocon (mometasone) for Eczema: "I have been using the Elocon lotion everytime when eczema was there, it cured. Just speechless and I'm thankful I got the Elocon lotion for the first time when I suffered eczema since I have tried everything out there and done a lot of researches, but it seems Elocon did the job impressively well. Got my life back. Ps. #1 cure Elocon"

ThankYouElocon February 11, 2017

6 users found this comment helpful. Did you? Yes No

For Eczema: "This medication is the bomb! its like crack for eczema. I have tried other remedies as well and nothing else comes close. I am african-american with a caramel colored complexion. I started having flare ups on my hands really bad to the point where my hands are almost black and rough like dinosaur skin. I was scratching until they bleed. My hand even swelled up. It started to really affect my self esteem. Words cant even describe how happy I am that I got my hands on this stuff again. I am in love with it!"

Miss Tia December 4, 2016

11 users found this comment helpful. Did you? Yes No

Elocon (mometasone) for Dermatitis: "I have used Elocon for several years for frequent contact dermatitis on my hands, between my fingers and under rings, behind my knees, and for poison ivy or sumac. It relieves itching and redness very quickly and you only need a very small amount - apply sparingly. Episodes are over in about three days in my experience. I keep in in the house at all times when flare-ups occur."

Mrs. P. C. (taken for 5 to 10 years) October 26, 2016

9 users found this comment helpful. Did you? Yes No

Elocon (mometasone) for Atopic Dermatitis: "I used elocon cream for several weeks to clear my sides of nose(pigmentation),and it get cured 90%.but I got some pimples on my nose after using this cream,and now there are pimple marks on my nose."

vidura 11 October 24, 2016

1 users found this comment helpful. Did you? Yes No

Elocon (mometasone) for Psoriasis: "I have had Seborrheic Dermatitis since I was 15 years old. I am now 38 and thanks to Elocon Scalp Lotion I have everything under control. I apply the lotion to my hairline and rub it in once a week...within 2 days for some reason the redness in my face dissapears, feels supple and I pretty much am able to forget about my condition. I also wash my face every evening with SBR Lipo Cream as a moisturiser."

S Maine (taken for 10 years or more) August 29, 2016

8 users found this comment helpful. Did you? Yes No

For Eczema: "Musician... Play twice if not more every weekend.... Got to the point where I was bleeding over my guitar and couldn't use certain fingers. After the first application of the cream within hours everything calmed down.. No inflammation.. Amazing cream!"

Spokes1612 (taken for less than 1 month) May 25, 2016

3 users found this comment helpful. Did you? Yes No

For Psoriasis: "I have been suffering from pruritus ani which is means itchy anus. I suffered for some 4 years. I am also having itchy scrotums, maybe due to Psoriasis and/or Eczema. Just two days ago while searching the net for a good cure, I came across the generic name Mometasone Furoate. I inquired with my chemist and bought myself a 15gms tube of Momin cream. The results are wonderful. In just two days time my scrotal and anal itch is gone!"

A_CUSTOMER (taken for less than 1 month) April 27, 2016

10 users found this comment helpful. Did you? Yes No

For Eczema: "I have eczema in my ear canal and have suffered for years... Doctors had no idea what I had... But elecon clears up a flare up over night!!! It's amazing!!!"

Shannon124098 March 30, 2016

9 users found this comment helpful. Did you? Yes No

For Dermatitis: "Did not help at all for my lichen planus. Tried 2 weeks morning and night. 2nd cream tried"

biopsy said lichen planus (taken for less than 1 month) January 25, 2016

4 users found this comment helpful. Did you? Yes No

Elocon (mometasone) for Eczema: "My daughter is 21 now, but when she was about 1 or 2 years old, she was prescribed elocon and it permanently stopped her eczema in a few days. I was trying to remember the name of this prescription to recommend, and it just came to me out of the blue. I am so glad I remembered the name; I'm hoping it helps."

patexiss (taken for less than 1 month) January 21, 2016

24 users found this comment helpful. Did you? Yes No

Elocon (mometasone) for Eczema: "My 5yr old daughter had a nasty flare-up that travelled from under her arm to half way down her inner forearm. Wasted money at Chemist buying OTC creams for a month that did nothing. Seeing her in pain & itching was awful, so went back to Drs & were prescribed Elocon-UNBELIEVABLE!!!! Cleared completely in 36hrs & has never come back-this was 7yrs ago!"

katlac January 9, 2016

17 users found this comment helpful. Did you? Yes No

Elocon (mometasone) for Psoriasis: "I've been using Elocon since I was 8 years old, I am now 35 and it's my faithful companion. Usually I slather it on the weekend before bed, by the time I shower mid-day all the scales wash off with a gentle scrub. It usually lasts me a week before it starts creeping up again but at least I know how to control it and now most people have no idea I have psoriasis unless I tell them."

B- December 9, 2015

11 users found this comment helpful. Did you? Yes No

Elocon (mometasone) for Eczema: "Took my son to the allergist for testing, but he couldn't due to raised bumps on back so he prescribed elocon, I got the generic solution that comes in a squeeze dropper. I apply about 6 drops to affected area followed by cruel lotion which is good for replacing ceramides and hydration. I started late evening by the following morning I saw big improvement, by day 3 my son was a new person. Very satisfied so far hope he doesn't relapse"

motherEarth3 June 16, 2015

11 users found this comment helpful. Did you? Yes No

Elocon (mometasone) for Eczema: "I have suffered from eczema on and off for many years, recently I had a massive reaction on my face which resulted in severe eczema all over my face and neck. I had very sore red patches and very red burning patches. I felt rock bottom and after seeing a dermatologist she gave me Elocon. She gave me confidence that in 4 days my eczema would be completely cleared. I put it on at night and it stung just a little for the first night, 3 days later it had all cleared and my skin super smooth. This is a fab ointment and would certainly give a 10 out of 10 review."

Caz Nic April 2, 2015

30 users found this comment helpful. Did you? Yes No

For Dermatitis: "I have Otitis Externa....My doctor prescribed Mometasone for my outer ears as they get unbearable itching. I use this cream...what a difference this makes! 2 days of using this and my ears are 100% better for a while. Since this is a chronic condition when it flares up, I grab my tube of this cream and its gone in 2 days again. Love it!"

TheresaKessler February 9, 2015

5 users found this comment helpful. Did you? Yes No

For Eczema: "This is definitely miracle cream, no doubt about it. I have been using it for about 14 years on my hands to treat eczema breakouts. However... I was not warned about using it for long term treatment and my doctor gives me refills when I ask for it. I am only now finding out about possible nasty steroid withdrawal symptoms if I stop using it. After using it for such a long time I'm concerned but I plan to stop using it for awhile to see what happens."

pnof (taken for 10 years or more) January 13, 2015

16 users found this comment helpful. Did you? Yes No

Elocon (mometasone) for Eczema: "I was getting angry itchy red patches on my cheeks that went scaly and looked awful. Mindful of the need to be very cautious with such a steroid medication on the face I used the thinnest tiniest amount just on the red areas. I applied it first late evening. When I got up in the morning I was astonished and delighted to see a 90% improvement, redness virtually gone and no itching. This stuff is potent and highly effective. 24 - 36 hours should be enough to completely solve my issue. Very happy."

LondonTrader (taken for less than 1 month) October 17, 2014

46 users found this comment helpful. Did you? Yes No

Elocon (mometasone) for Eczema: "This cream is awesome, my daughters arms look beautiful. I used it twice a day for about 3 days and her arms cleared up."

mstiff (taken for less than 1 month) July 27, 2014

28 users found this comment helpful. Did you? Yes No

Elocon (mometasone) for Psoriasis: "I tried every lotion, shampoos etc that said it would work and didn't. Came to the point where I was scratching so much my hair was falling out. My doctor suggested Elocon lotion for my scalp. Skeptical of course, used it in my hair and scalp before I went to sleep (stung a bit) but worth waking up and washing my hair to clear flake free scalp. I've never looked back, Best lotion ever."

Staccc (taken for 2 to 5 years) May 22, 2014

39 users found this comment helpful. Did you? Yes No

For : "I started out having chapped lips about six months ago. Went to a doctor and then a dermatologist three times. My condition kept getting worse and finally I saw a new dermatologist. By the time I saw the new doctor my lips, above my lip was raw. He recommended mometasone and within one day my condition was 95% gone. It is a miracle cream."

Phdh April 5, 2014

7 users found this comment helpful. Did you? Yes No

Elocon (mometasone) for Eczema: "I'm 21 and I have had eczema since I was a baby, however it has only been within the last three years that my skin has really suffered. I got very low after trying countless creams. I had light therapy which to me I found pointless as it only made me burn, which made me scratch more. I have eczema all over my body, literally everywhere so you can imagine, as fellow sufferers, how painful and uncomfortable this is. I started using Elocon a few days ago and I must say the improvement is phenomenal. I really would recommend this as my skin is almost clear! So pleased with the results so far!"

Rachel.guy January 14, 2014