User Reviews for Lidex

Lidex has an average rating of 8.5 out of 10 from a total of 8 ratings on Drugs.com. 89% of reviewers reported a positive effect, while 11% reported a negative effect.

Psoriasis
10.0
Summary of Lidex reviews 8.5 8 reviews

Reviews for Lidex

Anonymous November 7, 2009

For Psoriasis: “Easy to use on scalp conditions compared to oils. Can burn a little, but two thorough applications will clear up the problem for 7 to 10 days. Apply once a week before a break out and it keeps the problem under control. I have been using it for 3 months and no side effects yet. I have a full head of hair, my scalp can get really bad and this works. I am a 62 yr. old white male.”

riccas77 July 2, 2008

For Dermatitis: “At the start of every summer for 5 years my son gets the worst mystery rash on his back (Contact Dermatitis) they call it. We just can't figure out what that contact is. It has itched so badly in the past that he had actually scratched himself bloody and had to be sedated at the ER. Finally his doctor prescribed Lidex 0.05% and almost instant relief. It's been amazing. No side affects to date for him. I don't know who created it but Thank you.”

RRRSSSKKK January 2, 2009

For Dermatitis: “My dermatologist provided me with several sample tubes of Lidex to treat a mysterious rash, which he thought was a fungal infection, that recurred in the same spot on my skin several times. It worked like a charm, and since then, I have used it sparingly whenever I get a stubborn jock itch that won't go away with anything else. My doctor warned me it can thin the skin, so I use it as little as possible but the good news is a single thin application is usually sufficient to knock out whatever is troubling my skin and soothes the itching in such a way that it doesn't come back again for months and months. I think it's a very, very good medication for stubborn itching, when other remedies aren't helping.”

Nissi March 12, 2010

For Atopic Dermatitis: “I love this cream! I use it on my back where I had an acute case of Atopic Dermatitis, it cleared up in NO TIME. Since reading the other ratings, I will try it on my scalp where I have plaques of psoriasis. I have psoriatic arthritis and atopic dermatitis mixed in on my back and face.”

Filipino Francophile · Taken for less than 1 month March 3, 2019

For Eczema: “This medication worked like nothing I've ever used before. It took a little over two weeks of treatment every night to make a rash that I'd had for two years disappear. I was warned that if I don't use it sparingly, I will experience a burning sensation, and I would recommend the same care to anyone else using it.”

Miemieknotts · Taken for 1 to 6 months August 19, 2013

For Psoriasis: “Did not phase my psoriasis in any way. It did manage to take my fingertips off the fingers I was using to apply it. I would have thought it was pretty strong based on that. But did nothing for my patches.”

Anonymous August 2, 2011

“I was diagnosed with Pemphigus years ago. I was given all sorts of medication and this was the only one that got me a relief. After 1-2 applications, my sores disappeared. I used the ones given as samples to the specialist who treated me for the problem. I used Synalar on my face and received intradermal shots in my head to take care of the numerous sores on my scalp.”