User Reviews for Clobex

Psoriasis 23 reviews 311 medications

8.7
Summary of Clobex reviews 31 reviews 9.7

Reviews for Clobex

For Psoriasis "CLOBEX IS AMAZING. It doesn't cure psoriasis but it will clear you up. My scalp is bad. within a week I was completely clear. I could go 2 weeks before it started to appear back on scalp. I use the spray for a few days and it was gone....Problem now is there is a generic so my insurance will not pay for the brand. The cost of brand out of pocket is 900.00. Who has that kind of money? the generic does absolutely nothing for me. No relief what so ever. The entire insurance industry is such a crock in the USA."

DONNA SUT June 17, 2016

For Psoriasis "I've tried almost everything for psoriasis in the past. It was an extremely embarrassing time in my life. I was at the point that I was going to ask the doctor if he could just surgically remove the areas. Then I tried clobex spray. Within 2 weeks it was completely gone. Being a nurse, I've run across alot of patients that I have suggested them to try this spray. They have all had success and come back to thank me. I even tried it on my poison ivy and it worked wonders. Thank you to the makers of Clobex. You have changed my life. Forever grateful!!"

Zmommyof4 June 17, 2016

For Eczema "As most other users comment I call Clobex Spray my wonder drug, at its worst my eczema results in the skin on my hands / fingers covered in open weeping sores so that I have to wear cotton gloves constantly. Clobex Spray clears this condition in 2 or 3 days. But the main point of my review, last time I bought Clobex it cost me $600 a bottle, this means I could rarely afford to use it. I went to a different dermatologist, he prescribed Clobex for supply through a specific mail order pharmacy, the cost with no insurance coverage, was $50! I don't imagine I can name the pharmacy here, but PLEASE if this stuff works for you, get your dermatologist to do his job to find you a pharmacy where you can actually afford to buy it."

PJO (taken for 2 to 5 years) April 6, 2016

For Psoriasis "I would use clobex on my thick plaque psoriasis on my scalp. It literally cleared it up completely within 48 hrs to the point where I can go and get my hair cut. The best med I've used in my 30 years of trying everything"

Lilmack October 26, 2015

For Lichen Sclerosus "I've used Clobetasol Propinate for several years now. I have to use the ointment, the creme burns when I apply it. But it heals the cracks and itching and bleeding I get from my outbreaks."

peaches4ft11 (taken for 5 to 10 years) October 25, 2015

For Psoriasis "The spray is amazing...only thing that will clear my scalp...Right now my scalp is in a mess because my insurance will not pay on it and it is $400 for a 4oz bottle...I can't afford that."

karenlynn58 (taken for 1 to 6 months) March 25, 2015

For Psoriasis "Clobex for my skin. I can't say enough good things about this spray. I say "spray" because the ointment did nothing. The spray, for some reason is absolutely amazing. One place on my knee where the P wasn't removable with a jackhammer, magically cleared up 99% of the area in less than 1 week. My arms - my chest - EVERYTHING - it's gone. My Psoriasis is gone. I've gone through shampoos. NOW - if I stop using the spray for a week or longer, the symptoms return - but until a cure is found for Psoriasis - this medication is hands-down, the absolute best there is."

Wess (taken for less than 1 month) January 21, 2015

For Atopic Dermatitis "Very potent. Works super fast. Exceptional."

Ho B (taken for less than 1 month) December 19, 2014

For Psoriasis "After about a year with this, I went to see a doctor & I was just diagnosed with pustular psoriasis - palms of hands and bottom of feet only. Before seeing a doctor, I started juicing heavily - 200lbs (no, that's not a typo) of carrots in three weeks & added green juices to my regimen as well. My hands had completely cleared and my feet were almost completely clear. But because of another issue, I went to my doctor - and because of the then upcoming tests I backed off of my juicing completely. The psoriasis came back on my hands and feet. While I wasnt juicing, I figured I would find out what it was. Doc gave me the Clobex spray. For the immediate painful inflammation problems in my feet caused by the psoriasis, this stuff is AWESOME."

BeachLizard1 (taken for less than 1 month) May 2, 2014

For Psoriasis "I used this medication as directed and it completely cleared up my psoriasis. However, I became extremely stressed. I didn't know why I felt this way until someone else who used it experienced the same. After stopping it my adrenal glands were fatigued and I suffered from depression. My psoriasis also returned. This is very potent and I advise anyone who wants to use it to use something more natural and more safe."

Anonymous March 20, 2014

For Psoriasis "Clobex cleared up my psoriasis but it suppressed my adrenal glands which made me extremely stressed, anxious which led to depression. "

Anonymous February 25, 2014

For Psoriasis "I love this stuff... I actually use a different medication for my body called Stelara and I love that product as well. But this is a good back up for special occasions when I want to let my hair down! I spray several days before the event and I am almost clear. I spray before bed and sleep with it in my hair and then around noonish I wash my hair! Also don't wear nail polish while applying, It will be like nail polish remover. Great product."

MrsNMcFarland (taken for 1 to 2 years) November 15, 2013

For Dermatitis "After just 3 days of using this I'm starting to see significant clearing on the inside of my elbow where a stress rash got out of control. I might not need to even use it for the whole 2 weeks and be able to save it for next time!"

Alohraw (taken for less than 1 month) November 1, 2013

For Lichen Planus "This is the only medication that worked after trying others for several months."

HBS July 11, 2013

For Psoriasis "I have been using Clobex spray for nearly 2 years. It is the best so far. My psoriasis is on my scalp, elbows and small spots here and there on my body. The Spray is the wonderful, real easy to use for applying to my scalp at odd angels."

lvodron January 6, 2013

For Psoriasis "Clobex is the only thing that worked. Severe patches and redness went away in only days. Its expensive and is a very strong medicine, a little goes a long way."

headtripp March 29, 2012

For Psoriasis "Had good redults form Clobex. However, after two years of using it my skin is starting to thin so I can not use it no more."

OneLast223 January 26, 2012

For Psoriasis "I used Clobex this summer for itching and dry flakes in my scalp. I became sick with a bad cold and later turned to pneumonia. I was sick all summer long with trouble breathing and wheezing. I went to an ENT and a lung doctor. None of us could figure out what was causing the lung problem. After several months I was getting better with the breathing problems. Last week I used Clobex again because the itching scalp came back. Two days later I am having breathing problems. I put 2 and 2 together, read the side effects of Clobex and breathing problems and wheezing are the first side effects listed. All that suffering because I did not read the medical bulletins earlier."

Anonymous October 12, 2010

For Psoriasis "I got this psoriasis when I was in my early 20's and I thought it was nothing because it started in my head. Itching and redness followed but still I ignored it not until it got bigger then I went to my doctor to get checked up. First, he doesn't know what kind of condition I have. He gave me a lot of things that made no effects on my skin. Bottom line was he didn't made me feel better until I discovered Clobex. I used the shampoo and spray in the same time but you need to be aware that over time any medications will not work. You need to take a break otherwise you will be immune to it or even worse. My skin cleared but after few months it came back so be careful using any medications."

702 September 27, 2010

For Seborrheic Dermatitis "This is an excellent drug. It is the only thing that has worked for me for 10+ years."

Anonymous June 18, 2010

For Psoriasis "This medication calmed down the inflamation in psoriasis. I was so pleased with the results. After about two weeks of twice daily use, my skin appeared to be getting back to normal; however, I will be starting on Stelara because Humira was ineffective. I can see that all the psoriasis medications are individualized to each person."

Gwynie1 December 28, 2009

For Atopic Dermatitis "Works exceptionally well on body and scalp. The only problem is it is outrageously expensive. I had to go with the generic form."

Anonymous December 2, 2009

For Psoriasis "I had a severe case of psoriasis at the base and outer areas of my hair line with severe itching and the Clobex lotion cleared it up in a week. I used a little on the affected area only."

Anonymous October 24, 2009

For Dermatitis "Leukocytoclastic Vasculitis: I was prescribed Clobex lotion for my condition that arises occasionally and causes itching and burning, mostly on my arms. Whenever I get a flareup, I apply Clobex and get immediate relief."

Anonymous October 7, 2009

For Psoriasis "I have had psoriasis for years and have treated it with cortisone to control the inflammations and itching. I discovered Clobex about a year ago and used it on my elbows and scalp. It does a great job in eliminating the external signs of psoriasis when used for 2 to 4 weeks. However, after about a month the symptoms return. I have used it a second and third time with the same results but I am hesitant to continue this process considering the warnings provided."

Anonymous September 21, 2009