User Reviews for Temovate

Learn more about Temovate.

Dermatitis 1 reviews 311 medications

Lichen Sclerosus 2 reviews 62 medications

Psoriasis 2 reviews 295 medications

Summary of Temovate reviews 5 reviews 10.0

Reviews for Temovate

For Psoriasis "Began use of this medication upon receipt in mail. Only a few doses were necessary when effectiveness were noted. No side effects noted throughout the treatment period. Dermatologist will review the site at next appointment."

Vincent43 February 26, 2017

2 users found this comment helpful. Did you? Yes No

For Dermatitis "I have used both Temovate and the generic Clobetasol for the treatment of poison ivy. Both were equally effective. Over the counter meds-ointments such as caladryl and cortisone did nothing to relieve the itching and misery, however, as soon as applying temovate or clobetasol to the affected areas, the itching was relieved and greatly reduced almost immediately. Within a day, the blisters were dried up and within 2 days everything cleared up. This is experience with these topical steroids over the past 30 years. Nothing else has ever worked, and I tried everything including over the counter ointments, lotions and Aveeno baths."

MikeEdmi February 9, 2017

3 users found this comment helpful. Did you? Yes No

For Psoriasis "Works best when applied at night before sleep. Good for use on the body. Not for face or other sensitive skin areas. I've only been using it for a couple of months but the results are better than any other products that I've used in the past."

Safjaf (taken for 1 to 6 months) April 29, 2014

31 users found this comment helpful. Did you? Yes No

For Lichen Sclerosus "BRAND TEMOVATE works; generic does not!! From personal experience, and that of a friend (I had brand, she had generic). I am cured, she is not. Also, hormone replacement orally and topically of estrogen plus testosterone helped greatly with the cure. I keep the area clean, using liquid soap plus Hibiclens. After drying I lightly use Nystop powder. I apply the topicals 2x daily. I can again enjoy sex, climaxing, and also have a normal life...just like I used to have. I had to appeal my insurance decision to get brand Temovate."

Worship Jesus October 27, 2013

23 users found this comment helpful. Did you? Yes No

For Lichen Sclerosus "Worked great for me, 2 times a day for 2 weeks then once a day. Now I only use when I feel symptoms, maybe once or twice a month. I'm careful not to use to much."

Anonymous September 14, 2010