User Reviews for Temovate

Learn more about Temovate.

Lichen Sclerosus 2 reviews 62 medications

Psoriasis 1 reviews 313 medications

Summary of Temovate reviews 3 reviews 10.0

Reviews for Temovate

For Psoriasis "Works best when applied at night before sleep. Good for use on the body. Not for face or other sensitive skin areas. I've only been using it for a couple of months but the results are better than any other products that I've used in the past."

Safjaf (taken for 1 to 6 months) April 29, 2014

For Lichen Sclerosus "BRAND TEMOVATE works; generic does not!! From personal experience, and that of a friend (I had brand, she had generic). I am cured, she is not. Also, hormone replacement orally and topically of estrogen plus testosterone helped greatly with the cure. I keep the area clean, using liquid soap plus Hibiclens. After drying I lightly use Nystop powder. I apply the topicals 2x daily. I can again enjoy sex, climaxing, and also have a normal life...just like I used to have. I had to appeal my insurance decision to get brand Temovate."

Worship Jesus October 27, 2013

For Lichen Sclerosus "Worked great for me, 2 times a day for 2 weeks then once a day. Now I only use when I feel symptoms, maybe once or twice a month. I'm careful not to use to much."

Anonymous September 14, 2010