User Reviews for Menthol topical to treat Pain

Also known as: Bengay Ultra Strength Pain Relieving Patch, ActivOn Arthritis, Bengay Pain Relief+Massage, Halls Mentho-Lyptus Drops, Aspercreme Pain Relieving Heat Gel, Aspercreme Max No Mess Roll-On, Biofreeze, Vicks Cough Drops, Happinose, Deep Freeze Cold Gel, Blue Ice, Gel Glace/Ice Cold, Duro-Tuss Cough Lozenges, 4Head, Vicks VapoDrops (Cherry), Hill's Balsam Nasal Congestion, Vicks VapoDrops (Menthol), Robitussin Cough Drop, Mineral Ice, Arjun, Medikoff Drops, Medikoff Sugar-Free Drops, ActivOn Joint & Muscle, Blue Gel, Mineral Freez Gel, Halls Plus, Absorbine Jr. Plus Pain Relieving Liquid, Halls Naturals, Absorbine Jr. Back Patch, Absorbine Jr. Plus Pain Relief Patch, Absorbine Jr. Pain Relieving Cream, Berri-Freez Spray, Luden's Honey Lemon Throat Drops, Luden's Honey Licorice Throat Drops, Icy Hot Roll, Youngevity Invision CM, Luden's Original Menthol Throat Drops, Cold Spot Point Relief, Perform Pain Relieving Spray, Gold Bond Medicated Maximum Strength Foot, Bengay Zero Degrees, BENGAY Vanishing Scent, Bengay Cold Therapy Gel, Sombra Cool Therapy, Therapeutic Ice, Therapeutic Menthol, Blue-Emu Maximum Strength Arthritis, Muscle & Joint Pain Relief, Icy Hot PM Lotion, Sucrets Herbal, Sucrets Ice, Cool 'n Heat Patch, Flanax Cough Lozenges, Fast Freeze Naturally Cool, Icy Hot Medicated Micro Patch, Icy Hot Medicated Patch, Icy Hot Advanced Relief Pain Relief Patch, Icy Hot Vanishing Scent Pain Relieving Gel, Icy Hot Medicated Sleeve, Gold Bond, Icy Hot Medicated No Mess Applicator, Gold Bond Extra Strength, Icy Hot Medicated Spray, Flexall, Icy Hot Power Gel, Absorbine Jr Pain Patch, Gold Bond Maximum Strength, N Ice Cherry, N Ice Koldets Cough Drops N Ice Citrus N Ice Eucalyptus N Ice Honey/Lemon Deep Cold Ice Cheracol Sore Throat and Cough Stopain Extra Strength Stopain Cold & Hot Cepacol Sore Throat From Post Nasal Drip …show all brand names

Menthol topical Rating Summary

6.8/10 Average Rating

Compare all 1465 medications used in the treatment of Pain.

Reviews for Menthol topical

Paully · Taken for less than 1 month April 16, 2020

Aspercreme Pain Relieving Heat Gel (menthol): “I used Aspercreme pain relieving heat gel and within one hour I was burnt to a crisp. I washed it off 3 times but I still was burning. My wife got a wet cloth and two ice packs and I was finally able to get some relief. I would not advise anyone to use this product !!!”

Candice · Taken for less than 1 month January 24, 2020

Aspercreme Pain Relieving Heat Gel (menthol): “I was told to use aspercreme heat for my shoulder pain. Within 30 minutes of putting it on my skin starting burning, turning red and itching. I tried to remove it but it had soaked into my skin. I've taken 50 mg of Benadryl and washed the area that I put the Asperecreme on 3 times but the itching and burning has continued. I would not suggest this product to anyone!!!”

Lucy January 14, 2020

Icy Hot Roll (menthol): “I've use it before and I would itch but now I sprain my arm it is taking longer. After it started itching more and it burned my skin and I got patches now.”

Finally relief · Taken for less than 1 month November 11, 2019

Absorbine Jr. Plus Pain Relief Patch (menthol): “Tried so many products, some helped awhile but the pain relief patches help most, just wish the adhered better. Have to “ tape” in place to last the night.”

HAWKEYE · Taken for 6 months to 1 year October 9, 2019

ActivOn Arthritis (menthol): “I have used this with no problems what so ever. I currently have two (2) sticks left and will continue to use until it's all used up. So sorry to hear that it's no longer available.”

Ryno · Taken for less than 1 month July 10, 2019

Blue-Emu Maximum Strength Arthritis, Muscle & Joint Pain Relief (menthol): “I had pulled some muscles in my lower back. My mom, who suffers from arthritis suggested I put some on my lower back. I was like.. ok... after about 25 mins... there seemed to be a noticeable difference in the pain. I was surprised. ”

Rudy · Taken for 1 to 2 years February 3, 2019

Blue-Emu Maximum Strength Arthritis, Muscle & Joint Pain Relief (menthol): “Original Blue-Emu Super Strength topical cream 12 oz. Lot17S0e, EXP 10/20 This product gives nearly instant relief of muscle pain. I'm not really sure why I often have muscle pain in my upper arms, but this simply makes that pain go away. Amazing! However, I have been reading reviews and realize there must be some misleading information on it's labeling. It cannot be the "Original" formula since its first ingredient is WATER! :-( Apparently it used to have Aloe vera before. (I wonder why that was removed?)”

Fudgy20 · Taken for 5 to 10 years October 22, 2017

4Head (menthol): “I have used head calm on n off for the past 5 years, but last night I used it & I'm now sat on my bed peeling skin off my forehead :( it's never happened before & I don't think I'll be using the stick again. :(”

Uptodaymeds · Taken for 6 months to 1 year August 16, 2017

Icy Hot Medicated No Mess Applicator (menthol): “Helps with restless leg syndrome and arms too. In minutes can feel the difference.”

Nomore problems with back pain · Taken for 6 months to 1 year January 26, 2017

Absorbine Jr. Back Patch (menthol): “If you are anyone that loves to hit the gym hard like I do, you gotta know what muscle pain feels like. No one can really tell or know when you have went too far because you are suppose to hurt and be in pain. If you are in pain, it means that your body muscles are stretching and you are making room for more muscles to fit. Many people don't understand that when you go home then that's when the adrenaline wears off and you start to think "I went a little too far that time". Since most of what I do is shoulder press, I have to say that this back patch for pain has saved me from several night where I wouldn't have been able to sleep. Absorbine Jr pain patches for back work quickly, absorb fast, and give me pain relief fast no matter what.”

Tommy Wilde · Taken for less than 1 month May 18, 2016

ActivOn Arthritis (menthol): “Althought it does not last long, it does help with the pain. I use it on my lower back & my neck for arthritis. My lower back has developed a rash after several uses. I have left it off for several days to see if the rash goes away.”