User Reviews for Menthol

Also known as: 4Head, Absorbine Jr Pain Patch, Absorbine Jr. Back Patch, Absorbine Jr. Pain Relieving Cream, Absorbine Jr. Plus Pain Relief Patch, Absorbine Jr. Plus Pain Relieving Liquid, ActivOn Arthritis, ActivOn Joint & Muscle, Arjun, Aspercreme Max No Mess Roll-On, Aspercreme Pain Relieving Heat Gel, Bengay Cold Therapy Gel, Bengay Pain Relief+Massage, Bengay Ultra Strength Pain Relieving Patch, BENGAY Vanishing Scent, Bengay Zero Degrees, Berri-Freez Spray, Biofreeze, Blue Gel, Blue Ice, Blue-Emu Maximum Strength Arthritis, Muscle & Joint Pain Relief, Cepacol Sore Throat From Post Nasal Drip, Cheracol Sore Throat and Cough, Cold & Hot, Cold Spot Point Relief, Cool 'n Heat Patch, Deep Cold Ice, Deep Freeze Cold Gel, Duro-Tuss Cough Lozenges, Fast Freeze Naturally Cool, Flanax Cough Lozenges, Flexall, Gel Glace/Ice Cold, Gold Bond, Gold Bond Extra Strength, Gold Bond Maximum Strength, Gold Bond Medicated Maximum Strength Foot, Halls Mentho-Lyptus Drops, Halls Naturals, Halls Plus, Happinose, Hill's Balsam Nasal Congestion, Icy Hot Advanced Relief Pain Relief Patch, Icy Hot Medicated Micro Patch, Icy Hot Medicated No Mess Applicator, Icy Hot Medicated Patch, Icy Hot Medicated Sleeve, Icy Hot Medicated Spray, Icy Hot PM Lotion, Icy Hot Power Gel, Icy Hot Roll, Icy Hot Vanishing Scent Pain Relieving Gel, Koldets Cough Drops, LOCABIOTAL, Luden's Honey Lemon Throat Drops, Luden's Honey Licorice Throat Drops, Luden's Original Menthol Throat Drops, Medicated Foot, Medikoff Drops, Medikoff Sugar-Free Drops, Meggezones, Mineral Freez Gel, Mineral Ice, N Ice, N Ice Cherry, N Ice Citrus, N Ice Eucalyptus, N Ice Honey/Lemon, Nostroline, Perform Pain Relieving Spray, Perskindol, Robitussin Cough Drop, Salonsip Aqua-Patch, Sombra Cool Therapy, Stopain, Stopain Cold, Stopain Extra Strength, Strepsils Sore Throat and Blocked Nose, Sucrets Herbal, Sucrets Ice, Therapeutic Ice, Therapeutic Menthol, Universel Gel Extra-Fort, Universel Gel Regulier, Valda Pastilles, Vicks Cough Drops, Vicks VapoDrops (Cherry), Vicks VapoDrops (Menthol), Youngevity Invision CM …show all brand names

The following information is NOT intended to endorse drugs or recommend therapy. While these reviews might be helpful, they are not a substitute for the expertise, skill, knowledge and judgement of healthcare practitioners in patient care. Learn more about Menthol.

Pain

Summary of Menthol reviews 9.0 4 reviews

Reviews for Menthol

4Head (menthol) for Pain: "I have used head calm on n off for the past 5 years, but last night I used it & I'm now sat on my bed peeling skin off my forehead :( it's never happened before & I don't think I'll be using the stick again. :("

Fudgy20 (taken for 5 to 10 years) October 22, 2017

Did you? Yes  No  |  Report inappropriate

Icy Hot Medicated No Mess Applicator (menthol) for Pain: "Helps with restless leg syndrome and arms too. In minutes can feel the difference."

Uptodaymeds (taken for 6 months to 1 year) August 16, 2017

Did you? Yes  No  |  Report inappropriate

Absorbine Jr. Back Patch (menthol) for Pain: "If you are anyone that loves to hit the gym hard like I do, you gotta know what muscle pain feels like. No one can really tell or know when you have went too far because you are suppose to hurt and be in pain. If you are in pain, it means that your body muscles are stretching and you are making room for more muscles to fit. Many people don't understand that when you go home then that's when the adrenaline wears off and you start to think "I went a little too far that time". Since most of what I do is shoulder press, I have to say that this back patch for pain has saved me from several night where I wouldn't have been able to sleep. Absorbine Jr pain patches for back work quickly, absorb fast, and give me pain relief fast no matter what."

Nomore problems with back pain (taken for 6 months to 1 year) January 26, 2017

Did you? Yes  No  |  Report inappropriate

ActivOn Arthritis (menthol) for Pain: "Althought it does not last long, it does help with the pain. I use it on my lower back & my neck for arthritis. My lower back has developed a rash after several uses. I have left it off for several days to see if the rash goes away."

Tommy Wilde (taken for less than 1 month) May 18, 2016