User Reviews for Menthol

Also known as: 4Head, Absorbine Jr Pain Patch, Absorbine Jr. Back Patch, Absorbine Jr. Pain Relieving Cream, Absorbine Jr. Plus Pain Relief Patch, Absorbine Jr. Plus Pain Relieving Liquid, ActivOn Arthritis, ActivOn Joint & Muscle, Arjun, Aspercreme Max No Mess Roll-On, Aspercreme Pain Relieving Heat Gel, Bengay Cold Therapy Gel, Bengay Pain Relief+Massage, Bengay Ultra Strength Pain Relieving Patch, BENGAY Vanishing Scent, ...show all 89 brand names

Learn more about Menthol.

Pain 2 reviews 1118 medications

Summary of Menthol reviews 2 reviews 9.0

Reviews for Menthol

Absorbine Jr. Back Patch (menthol) for Pain: "If you are anyone that loves to hit the gym hard like I do, you gotta know what muscle pain feels like. No one can really tell or know when you have went too far because you are suppose to hurt and be in pain. If you are in pain, it means that your body muscles are stretching and you are making room for more muscles to fit. Many people don't understand that when you go home then that's when the adrenaline wears off and you start to think "I went a little too far that time". Since most of what I do is shoulder press, I have to say that this back patch for pain has saved me from several night where I wouldn't have been able to sleep. Absorbine Jr pain patches for back work quickly, absorb fast, and give me pain relief fast no matter what."

Nomore problems with back pain (taken for 6 months to 1 year) January 26, 2017

Did you?  Yes  No  |  Report inappropriate

ActivOn Arthritis (menthol) for Pain: "Althought it does not last long, it does help with the pain. I use it on my lower back & my neck for arthritis. My lower back has developed a rash after several uses. I have left it off for several days to see if the rash goes away."

Tommy Wilde (taken for less than 1 month) May 18, 2016