User Reviews for Meclofenamate

Meclofenamate has an average rating of 10.0 out of 10 from a total of 1 ratings on Drugs.com. 100% of those users who reviewed Meclofenamate reported a positive effect, while 0% reported a negative effect.

Pain   10.0
Summary of Meclofenamate reviews 10.0 1 reviews

Bird mom August 28, 2019

For Pain: “Meclofenomate was prescribed for me about 40 yrs ago for severe sharp nerve pain radiating from my neck & shoulder down my arm. Today I started using it for nerve pain radiating from my lumbar down both legs. I take only 1 a day which works better than the 2 narcotic pain meds I take for back pain. I gladly pay out of pocket to get relief.”