User Reviews for Meclofenamate

Meclofenamate has an average rating of 9.5 out of 10 from a total of 2 ratings on Drugs.com. 100% of reviewers reported a positive experience, while 0% reported a negative experience.

Period Pain
Pain
10.0
Summary of Meclofenamate reviews 9.5 2 reviews

Bird mom · August 28, 2019

For Pain: “Meclofenomate was prescribed for me about 40 yrs ago for severe sharp nerve pain radiating from my neck & shoulder down my arm. Today I started using it for nerve pain radiating from my lumbar down both legs. I take only 1 a day which works better than the 2 narcotic pain meds I take for back pain. I gladly pay out of pocket to get relief.”

Kacey · Taken for less than 1 month · April 19, 2021

For Period Pain: “I was prescribed this by an urgent care doctor after suffering from menstrual cramping that had persisted for over 48hours. I had never had such intense cramping through all my years as a 34 year old woman. I had tried all the OTC NSAID and herbal remedies but had not found any relief but this prescription was a miracle. Within 20 minutes of taking it I started to feel relief without any drowsiness or other side effects.”