User Reviews for Loratadine to treat Allergic Reactions

Also known as: Claritin, Alavert, Allergy Relief Tablets, Claritin Reditabs, Claritin 24 Hour Allergy, Wal-itin, Allergy Relief 24 Hour, Help I Have Allergies, ohm Allergy Relief, Children's Claritin Allergy, Children's Allergy Relief 24 Hour, Vicks QlearQuil All Day & All Night 24 Hour Allergy Relief, Clear-Atadine, Loratadine Reditab, Clear-Atadine Children's, Bactimicina Allergy, Tavist ND …show all brand names

Reviews for Loratadine

Gigi · Taken for less than 1 month March 30, 2019

"I had a chronic cough for 5 months. Tried nose drops - didn't help. Lung x-ray was clean. Tried losec for GERD (Gastroesophageal reflux disease). Helped a little but kept clearing my throat and coughing. Finally tried Loratadine. Immediately started to help. After a week on loratadine I was not clearing my throat or coughing, it works. Excellent!"

Jimmy roundhouse · Taken for less than 1 month July 3, 2018

"Taken for itchy legs, but didn't relieve itching at all, made me drowsy and lethargic, and gave me a headache! Rest of the pack is going in the bin."

Ellejadee · Taken for 1 to 6 months February 8, 2018

"I’ve been taking this medication for a while now, it does work to stop the itching but as soon as I take it, it seems to bring out the rash more and it’s really sore to touch and the rash doesn’t go away for up to a day."

light Saffron January 31, 2018

"loratadine works for my histamine problem but unfortunately it causes bone and joint pain. So I rather refrain from histamine inducing foods than taking this medicine."

Greenie Girl November 5, 2017

"Took 1/2 tab 1st nite and woke with NO itchy eyes, NO CONGESTION, breathing good but a headache, two Tylenol and ok. Tonite took a whole tab by mistake and started feeling not so good. Sorta depressed and my lower back is itchy."