Generic Name: loratadine
Dosage Form: tablet
Medically reviewed by Drugs.com. Last updated on Jun 3, 2019.
Active ingredient (in each tablet)
Loratadine 10 mg
temporarily relieves these symptoms due to hay fever or other upper respiratory allergies:
- runny nose
- itchy, watery eyes
- itching of the nose or throat
Do not use if you have ever had an allergic reaction to this product or any of its ingredients.
Ask a doctor before use if you have liver or kidney disease. Your doctor should determine if you need a different dose.
When using this product do not take more than directed. Taking more than directed may cause drowsiness.
Stop use and ask a doctor if an allergic reaction to this product occurs. Seek medical help right away.
If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use.
Keep out of reach of children. In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
adults and children 6 years and over: 1 tablet daily; not more than 1 tablet in 24 hours; children under 6 years of age: ask a doctor; consumers with liver or kidney disease: ask a doctor
- safety sealed: do not use if the individual blister unit imprinted with Claritin® is open or torn
- store between 20° to 25°C (68° to 77°F)
- protect from excessive moisture
corn starch, lactose monohydrate, magnesium stearate
Questions of comments?
1-800-Claritin (1-800-252-7484) or www.Claritin.com
PRINCIPAL DISPLAY PANEL - 10 mg Tablet Pouch
loratadine tablets 10 mg/antihistamine
Indoor & Outdoor Allergies
*When taken as directed.
See Drug Facts Panel.
|Labeler - Schering-Plough HealthCare Products, Inc. (039137567)|
- Can you take 10mg of loratadine twice a day?
- Can I take Claritin with Mucinex DM?
- How long can I take Claritin?
- What is the difference between Claritin and Sudafed?
- Zyrtec vs Claritin: What's the difference?
- Allegra vs Claritin: What's the Difference?
More about Claritin (loratadine)
- Side Effects
- During Pregnancy or Breastfeeding
- Dosage Information
- Drug Images
- Drug Interactions
- Compare Alternatives
- Support Group
- Pricing & Coupons
- En Español
- 23 Reviews
- Drug class: antihistamines