Equaline Allergy Relief
Generic name: loratadine
Dosage form: tablet
Medically reviewed by Drugs.com. Last updated on Aug 24, 2020.
Active ingredient (in each tablet)
Loratadine 10 mg
temporarily relieves these symptoms due to hay fever or other upper respiratory allergies:
- runny nose
- itchy, watery eyes
- itching of the nose or throat
Do not use
if you have ever had an allergic reaction to this product or any of its ingredients
Ask a doctor before use if you have
liver or kidney disease. Your doctor should determine if you need a different dose.
When using this product
do not take more than directed. Taking more than directed may cause drowsiness.
Stop use and ask a doctor if
an allergic reaction to this product occurs. Seek medical help right away.
If pregnant or breast-feeding,
ask a health professional before use.
Keep out of reach of children.
In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
|adults and children 6 years and over||1 tablet daily; not more than 1 tablet in 24 hours|
|children under 6 years of age||ask a doctor|
|consumers with liver or kidney disease||ask a doctor|
- do not use if blister unit is broken or torn (Blister Only)
- do not use if printed foil under cap is broken or missing (Bottle Only)
- store at 20°-25°C (68°-77°F)
- protect from excessive moisture (Blister Only)
lactose monohydrate, magnesium stearate, povidone, pregelatinized starch
Questions or comments?
Principal Display Panel
Compare to Claritin® Tablets active ingredient
Loratadine Tablets, 10 mg/Antihistamine
Indoor & Outdoor Allergies
24 Hour Relief of:
Itchy, Watery Eyes
Itchy Throat or Nose
Original Prescription Strength
*When taken as directed. See Drug Facts Panel.
Allergy Relief Carton
|Equaline Allergy Relief
|Labeler - Supervalu Inc (006961411)|
Frequently asked questions
More about Allergy Relief Tablets (loratadine)
- Side Effects
- During Pregnancy or Breastfeeding
- Dosage Information
- Drug Interactions
- Drug class: antihistamines
- Prescribing Information
- Equaline Allergy Relief Non-Drowsy (FDA)
- Good Neighbor Allergy Relief (FDA)
- Healthy Accents Allergy Relief (FDA)
- Leader Allergy Relief (FDA)
- ... +4 more