Equaline Allergy Relief Dosage
Generic name: LORATADINE 10mg
Dosage form: tablet
Drug class: Antihistamines
Medically reviewed by Drugs.com. Last updated on May 29, 2023.
Frequently asked questions
- What are the most common skin conditions? (with photos)
- Can you give loratadine to dogs?
- Why do you take Claritin with Neulasta?
- Can you take 10mg of loratadine twice a day?
- Can you take antihistamines when pregnant?
More about Allergy Relief Tablets (loratadine)
- Check interactions
- Compare alternatives
- Side effects
- During pregnancy
- Drug class: antihistamines
Claritin, Alavert, Claritin Reditabs, Children's Claritin Allergy, ... +3 more
Related treatment guides
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.