Welby Health Allergy Relief
Medically reviewed by Drugs.com. Last updated on Aug 23, 2021.
Active ingredient (in each tablet)
Loratadine 10 mg
temporarily relieves these symptoms due to hay fever or other upper respiratory allergies:
- runny nose
- itchy, watery eyes
- itching of the nose or throat
Do not use
if you have ever had an allergic reaction to this product or any of its ingredients
Ask a doctor before use if you have
liver or kidney disease. Your doctor should determine if you need a different dose.
When using this product
do not take more than directed. Taking more than directed may cause drowsiness.
Stop use and ask a doctor if
an allergic reaction to this product occurs. Seek medical help right away.
If pregnant or breast-feeding,
ask a health professional before use.
Keep out of reach of children.
In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
|adults and children 6 years and over||1 tablet daily; not more than 1 tablet in 24 hours|
|children under 6 years of age||ask a doctor|
|consumers with liver or kidney disease||ask a doctor|
- do not use if blister unit is broken or torn
- store at 20°-25°C (68°-77°F)
- protect from excessive moisture
lactose monohydrate, magnesium stearate, povidone, pregelatinized starch
Questions or comments?
Principal Display Panel
Compare to the active ingredient in Claritin®
24 Hour Formula
Loratadine Tablets, 10 mg/Antihistamine
Relieves Sneezing, Runny Nose, Itchy, Watery Eyes, Itchy Throat or Nose
*When taken as directed. See Drug Facts Panel.
Allergy Relief Carton
|Welby Health Allergy Relief
|Labeler - Aldi, Inc (944259522)|
Frequently asked questions
- Why do you take Claritin with Neulasta?
- Can you take 10mg of loratadine twice a day?
- Can you take antihistamines when pregnant?
More about Allergy Relief Tablets (loratadine)
- Side Effects
- During Pregnancy or Breastfeeding
- Dosage Information
- Drug Interactions
- Drug class: antihistamines
- Prescribing Information
- Equaline Allergy Relief (FDA)
- Equaline Allergy Relief Non-Drowsy (FDA)
- Good Neighbor Allergy Relief (FDA)
- Healthy Accents Allergy Relief (FDA)