Topcare Allergy Relief
Generic Name: loratadine
Dosage Form: tablet, orally disintegrating
Topco Allergy Relief Drug Facts
Active ingredient (in each tablet)
Loratadine 10 mg
temporarily relieves these symptoms due to hay fever or other upper respiratory allergies:
- runny nose
- itchy, watery eyes
- itching of the nose or throat
Do not use
if you have ever had an allergic reaction to this product or any of its ingredients
Ask a doctor before use if you have
liver or kidney disease. Your doctor should determine if you need a different dose.
When using this product
do not take more than directed. Taking more than directed may cause drowsiness.
Stop use and ask a doctor if
an allergic reaction to this product occurs. Seek medical help right away.
If pregnant or breast-feeding,
ask a health professional before use.
Keep out of reach of children.
In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- place 1 tablet on tongue; tablet disintegrates, with or without water
adults and children 6 years and over
1 tablet daily; not more than 1 tablet in 24 hours
children under 6 years of age
ask a doctor
consumers with liver or kidney disease
ask a doctor
- Phenylketonurics: contains Phenylalanine 0.9 mg per tablet
- do not use if blister unit is broken or torn
- store between 20° to 25°C (68° to 77°F)
- use tablet immediately after opening individual blister
|adults and children 6 years and over||1 tablet daily; not more than 1 tablet in 24 hours|
|children under 6 years of age||ask a doctor|
|consumers with liver or kidney disease||ask a doctor|
anhydrous citric acid, artificial cherry flavor, aspartame, colloidal silicon dioxide, crospovidone, lactose monohydrate, mannitol, microcrystalline cellulose, povidone, sodium lauryl sulfate, sodium stearate
Questions or comments?
Principal Display Panel
Loratadine Orally Disintegrating Tablets, 10 mg
No water needed
For 24 hour Relief of:
Sneezing, Itchy Throat or Nose, Itchy, Watery Eyes, Runny Nose
Compare to Claritin® RediTabs® active ingredient
*When taken as directed. See Drug Facts Panel.
Allergy Relief Carton
|Topcare Allergy Relief
loratadine tablet, orally disintegrating
|Labeler - Topco Associates LLC (006935977)|
More about Allergy Relief Tablets (loratadine)
- Side Effects
- During Pregnancy or Breastfeeding
- Dosage Information
- Drug Interactions
- 0 Reviews – Add your own review/rating
- Drug class: antihistamines
- Allergy Relief Tablets (FDA)
- Equaline Allergy Relief (FDA)
- Equaline Allergy Relief Non-Drowsy (FDA)
- Formucare Allergy Relief (FDA)
- Good Neighbor Allergy Relief (FDA)
- More... (5)