Generic name: Loratadine 10mg
Dosage form: tablet
Medically reviewed by Drugs.com. Last updated on Jun 22, 2020.
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.
- Zyrtec vs Claritin: What's the difference?
- Allegra vs Claritin: What's the Difference?
- Can I take Claritin with Mucinex DM?
- What is the difference between Claritin and Sudafed?
- How long can I take Claritin?
- Why do you take Claritin with Neulasta?
- Can you take 10mg of loratadine twice a day?
More about Claritin (loratadine)
- Side Effects
- During Pregnancy or Breastfeeding
- Drug Images
- Drug Interactions
- Compare Alternatives
- Support Group
- Pricing & Coupons
- En Español
- 29 Reviews
- Drug class: antihistamines