User Reviews for Levetiracetam to treat Neuralgia

Also known as: Keppra, Keppra XR, Roweepra, Spritam, Roweepra XR, Elepsia XR

Levetiracetam Rating Summary

7.0/10 Average Rating

What next? Compare all 83 medications used in the treatment of Neuralgia.

Reviews for Levetiracetam

"No lessening of pain. Caused diarrhea"

59trooper May 12, 2017

" Originally I was taking gabapentin which helped a little but ended up making my pre existing tinnitus much much worse. I started doing my own research as my doctor wanted to give me Lyrica or Cymbalta both of which are a big no no for tinnitus patients. I stumbled across Keppra and found a few studies done for nerve pain. I also found that Keppra is the only anti epileptic on the market without tinnitus listed as a side effect. I approached my doctor about this and she agreed to let me give it a try. I started off at 500mg twice a day and now take 750mg twice a day. It has done wonders for my nerve pain! I have managed to have pain free days/weeks and minimal pain over all with no side effect"

GhoulGoneWild September 20, 2016

"I haveCranial Hypotension and daily persistent headache so Dr decided to substitute Keppra for Trileptil, it is more effective controlling head pains"

papazaide (taken for less than 1 month) July 29, 2016

Keppra (levetiracetam): "Used Keppra for 1.5 years now and really helped relieve my occipital neuralgia. It gave me a slight headache but this is now gone too with the help from the Feverfew herb. Keppra helped me live without pain."

Anonymous August 21, 2014

Keppra (levetiracetam): "I"

Debra W February 23, 2014

"Worked great for the neuralgia. Slight headache side effect that I hope goes away in time. I've been on the medicine for 2 weeks. More updates later."

occipital neuralgia February 5, 2013