User Reviews for Advil Liqui-Gels

Learn more about Advil Liqui-Gels.

Gout, Acute 2 reviews 83 medications

Headache 1 reviews 246 medications

7.8
Summary of Advil Liqui-Gels reviews 9 reviews 8.7

Reviews for Advil Liqui-Gels

For Headache "STAY AWAY FROM THIS. Took this medication at 5 am when I woke up with a headache. Took an advil extra strength. Shortly after, I was puking my guts up for like an hour. I had an exam that morning too. Needless to say, I failed my exam. Thank you advil. I do not recommend this."

ShawnaL977 February 2, 2016

For Period Pain "I suffer with endometriosis. Due to this the pain is brutal. I have tried most everything under the sun for relief. I highly recommend ADVIL LIQ-GELS, for fast relief with little stomach upset."

FeFe77 August 17, 2014

For Fever "Gels are better and work faster than the tablet form."

MercuryFan December 6, 2013

For Pain "Didn't help much."

jim074 (taken for 1 to 6 months) October 6, 2012

For Gout, Acute "I have chronic gout problems, been having for 15 years. Advil works good for my back pain and most of the time for joint pain if taken at the first feeling of gout flare. Taking four 200mg caps at a time."

Anonymous (taken for 1 to 6 months) July 29, 2012

For Period Pain "The pain was in my back for some odd reason instead of my stomach and it was gone about 20-30 minutes after I took the Advil. I could feel nothing for about two hours."

Anonymous November 30, 2010

For Gout, Acute "I asked my pharmacist what the best over the counter treatment for arthritis swelling was. He recommended the Advil. I took one capsule at noon, it is close to midnight and my swelling has gone down considerably, the pain has as well."

Lanc the tank September 16, 2009

For Pain "I was suffering from severe body pain, muscle ache due to severe exhaustion after a tiring day at work. Came home, had some dinner and took one Advil-liquid gel (with food works best for me), and when I wake up in the morning, it's almost like what was I complaining about? I was back at the gym working out."

Dunn May 10, 2009

For Back Pain "Works better for my back pain than Oxycontin"

tmbartle April 10, 2009

For Rheumatoid Arthritis "Absolutely could not have survived the pain and inflammation without this drug. It is gentle and safe enough to take 800mg with food. The liquid gels seem to work (gets into my system) much quicker than just plain ibuprofen."

Anonymous April 23, 2008