User Reviews for Zorvolex

Learn more about Zorvolex.

Osteoarthritis 5 reviews 349 medications

9.5
Pain 8 reviews 1094 medications

8.4
Summary of Zorvolex reviews 13 reviews 9.0

Reviews for Zorvolex

For Pain "Only took twice a day for my ankylosing spondylitis . Had little relief if any at all. Vimovo worked much better but after a couple months had horrible GI side effects."

SuzCart November 10, 2016

For Pain "This is an update since my last post. I took Zorvolex for 1 month. Experienced only one side effect - slight increase in blood sugar. But, it's finally under control. I can sit & watch TV. Take a brisk walk around the park. I still err on the cautious side & wear my back brace during any physical activity like grocery shopping, gardening, vacuuming, washing the car, etc. I occasionally have to stop, stretch & rest my back. I'm 63 years old & this is as close to normal as my back is going to get. That my friends, is good enough for me!"

Harleymon April 28, 2016

For Osteoarthritis "Do not take this medication. I got collagenous colitis from taking this medication. It took a couple of months of extreme diarrhea to diagnose this problem. I have to take a steroid now to stop the diarrhea! !!!"

c mccann (taken for 1 to 6 months) April 9, 2016

For Pain "I'm diabetic with Scoliosis-extensive degenerative deterioration of lower back L2-L5 and arthritis. Without Zorvolex 35mg 3x a day, I would be experiencing sharp, shooting pain every time I moved. Sneezing and coughing was excruciating! I do wear my back brace all the time for additional back support. I've been taking Zorvolex for over a week. It works very well and I haven't experienced any side effects yet"

Harleymon (taken for less than 1 month) February 24, 2016

For Pain "I am bone on bone in my knee and was in a lot of pain. Had not been able to walk easily for several months. I felt so much better after taking 2 doses I was shocked. After three days I feel better than I have before I had the surgery that ended up making my knee worse than before. My only complaint is having to take three doses a day and it makes me very sleepy. I've tried prescription aleve and meloxicam and had stomach issues from both and I'm allergic to something in Celebrex. I feel like this medicine is a godsend."

Knitfrog February 21, 2016

For Pain "I have tried Naproxen, Celebrex, Motrin, 800mg Ibuprofen, etc... This was the only one that worked for my back pain. Brought it down from a 8 to a 2. It was good."

John Park1 January 24, 2016

For Osteoarthritis "I am 38 years old with 4 small kids. I've recently been diagnosed with osteoarthritis in my hips and most likely my knees. I was also having significant shoulder and heel pain. Within 2 days of starting this medication I would say I was 75% better. Now after 1 month I feel better than I have felt in years. I am amazed that 1 medication can work this well. I have not noticed any side effects."

AmazedMom4 December 11, 2015

For Osteoarthritis "I have tried 3 other medications and this is the only one that worked well for me. All others were either too strong, causing stomach pain, or they would help for a few hours, then the pain would come back. Moving around was easier and I had no side effects from this medication. Answer to my prayers!"

fried grease (taken for 2 to 5 years) October 29, 2015

For Osteoarthritis "Dr. gave me samples....was on 18 mg for 6 days and 35 mg for 3 and now cannot stop ringing in ears which was NOT on drug insert........praying this stops..."

rayenite July 15, 2015

For Pain "My doctor prescribed this for inflammation in my lower back area, I have been on it for one week. My shoulder and neck pain is gone almost completely and my back feels a lot better. As of today its been 5 days I have been on this product. The info says it takes two weeks..am hoping it just gets better. Very impressed."

late '50s woman June 9, 2015

For Osteoarthritis "I've finally found a medicine that helps. I can move about so much easier."

Jermurdock October 3, 2014

For Pain "Knee pain for years. This medicine has worked wonders. I have taken diclofenac before but never worked like this!"

Bobby7619 June 1, 2014

For Pain "Noticed a big difference with the first dose. Most medicines have made no difference. Anxious to pick up my script for continued use until I have my hip replacement."

ColleenD76 (taken for less than 1 month) March 2, 2014