User Reviews for Zorvolex to treat Osteoarthritis

Zorvolex has an average rating of 9.4 out of 10 from a total of 5 ratings for the treatment of Osteoarthritis. 100% of reviewers reported a positive experience, while 0% reported a negative experience.

Zorvolex rating summary

9.4/10 average rating

Compare all 172 medications used in the treatment of Osteoarthritis.

AmazedMom4 · December 11, 2015

"I am 38 years old with 4 small kids. I've recently been diagnosed with osteoarthritis in my hips and most likely my knees. I was also having significant shoulder and heel pain. Within 2 days of starting this medication I would say I was 75% better. Now after 1 month I feel better than I have felt in years. I am amazed that 1 medication can work this well. I have not noticed any side effects."

fried grease · Taken for 2 to 5 years · October 29, 2015

"I have tried 3 other medications and this is the only one that worked well for me. All others were either too strong, causing stomach pain, or they would help for a few hours, then the pain would come back. Moving around was easier and I had no side effects from this medication. Answer to my prayers!"

Infomam · November 5, 2017

"I took this medication for Osteoarthritis, and it helped so much. Surprisingly, it nearly stopped my chronic migraines too. The best thing about Zorvolex is that I do not get the ear ringing that other NSAIDs or the regular dose of generic diclofenac cause. The only down side is that I turned 65, and Medicare Part D doesn't cover it. I was able to get an exception for one year, but what they paid was minimal. Before 65, I only paid $50 a month. It tripled. I just couldn't afford it anymore, so I've stopped taking it. My ears are ringing again. I hope there will be an affordable generic soon."

c mccann · Taken for 1 to 6 months · April 9, 2016

"Do not take this medication. I got collagenous colitis from taking this medication. It took a couple of months of extreme diarrhea to diagnose this problem. I have to take a steroid now to stop the diarrhea! !!!"

Jermurdock · October 3, 2014

"I've finally found a medicine that helps. I can move about so much easier."

rayenite · July 15, 2015

"Dr. gave me samples....was on 18 mg for 6 days and 35 mg for 3 and now cannot stop ringing in ears which was NOT on drug insert........praying this stops..."

gary · Taken for less than 1 month · May 7, 2018

"DR. gave me samples of it and it greatly helped me go from my walker to a cane. But I can't afford the amount of money it cost to take it."