User Reviews for Diclofenac topical

Keratosis
4.8

Summary of Diclofenac reviews 7.5 312 reviews

Reviews for Diclofenac

Pennsaid (diclofenac) for Osteoarthritis: "I have been using this for a few weeks now and I can feel a difference. I work in an assembly plant so therefore I make the same movement all day long. It work on my shoulders and my wrist. People are saying it cost too much or some get it at a discounted price. I get mine absolutely free and shipped to my house all for free. My dr is the one who told me that she wasn’t even going to write a prescription and have me go to my local pharmacy since I would still pay full price. She uses a mail order pharmacy, she told me that it would cost as much as $10.00 but when the pharmacy called to verify all information they said it’s free!! So you all need to talk to your drs about a mail order pharmacy! My doc saved me tons of money!"

NoNo (taken for less than 1 month) November 30, 2018

Voltaren Gel (diclofenac) for Pain: "No effect at all used for elbow, tendon pain. Have used the entire tube over two weeks. No effect at all. Complete waste of $12."

Islandorion (taken for less than 1 month) November 6, 2018

Pennsaid (diclofenac) for : "I have tore ligaments in both wrist and really bad arthritis and swelling nothing work until I went in to see the doctor yesterday and she gave me some samples of Pennsaid 2% When I tell you it WORKS like a champ immediately finally."

Q (taken for less than 1 month) October 7, 2018

Flector Patch (diclofenac) for Pain: "Had a script for the patch 5 years ago. I am having a really bad flare, so my doctor gave me a new script today. I really don't know if it is helping yet. They have helped previously though. I just want to share. There is a coupon to get the script for 4 dollars. My insurance is usually not the greatest. But I was surprised they covered this script. It would of been 50 copay. Coupon worked! 4 dollar for 60 patches. Hope this info is helpful"

Dazy (taken for less than 1 month) October 2, 2018

Voltaren Gel (diclofenac) for Osteoarthritis: "Was not useful for Osteoarthritis or Pain."

SK (taken for less than 1 month) September 27, 2018

Voltaren Gel (diclofenac) for Pain: "I am perimenopausal, and my premenstrual symptoms have become more acute as a result, in particular, breast swelling. Each month the new extra swelling stretches the skin there so tight it is excruciating. The pain got so bad I went rummaging through my first aid drawer looking for Icy Hot, but I found a tube of Voltaren that I had been prescribed a while ago for a pulled back muscle. I never used it then, but I thought, "What the heck, it does say anti-inflammatory," and applied a little. INSTANT relief. I was shocked at how quickly it worked. Now I use it every month. It was a very lucky accident! I will try it next time I have another muscle pull or other kind of pain."

Zilla (taken for 1 to 6 months) September 27, 2018

Pennsaid (diclofenac) for Osteoarthritis: "I had replacements in both knees , but I still have a pain worst then before surgery. Now I have hip, ankles, hands joins problem. Doctor prescribed PENNSAID, but I don't have insurance and can't afford pay so much money. It is a ridiculous price"

Brana (taken for less than 1 month) September 20, 2018

Voltaren Gel (diclofenac) for Pain: "Hurt my shoulder a while back been using for about 3 weeks now. Zero relieve from the gel. Never will purchase again waste of money"

Jake (taken for less than 1 month) September 7, 2018

Voltaren Gel (diclofenac) for Pain: "I use Volaren Gel for pain in my arm..so bad I can't sleep. I rub on before bed. And wow I can sleep. Only time I use it is at bed cause of side effects"

Rainbowww (taken for less than 1 month) August 8, 2018

Voltaren Gel (diclofenac) for Osteoarthritis: "It made my pain worse:("

Nanc July 31, 2018

Voltaren Gel (diclofenac) for Pain: "Have a torn ligament in my knee and arthritis under knee cap. Have used a whole tube my knee still hurts so bad at times can barely walk. So voltaren is wothhless, just a way of not giving real pain medicine."

Mitchell (taken for 1 to 6 months) July 26, 2018

Flector Patch (diclofenac) for Pain: "I had an operation on my Achilles tendon and after going for physical therapy, and after being hurt doing one of the exercises, I am left with chronic, debilitating pain. I can't get Lidocaine patches because insurance won't pay for them. The doctor gave me a prescription for Flector Patches. There is no way on God's earth I can afford paying for those patches. It was told to me that if I contacted Pfizer, I could get help. Because of my income, I have gotten the Flector patches for free. They help some days, and other days, they don't."

Jodina (taken for 10 years or more) June 21, 2018

Voltaren Gel (diclofenac) for Pain: "I have used the gel for a couple months and it helps so good with the pain in my legs and feet. Its really good for any pain and can feel the relief in about 5 to 10 minutes. It takes a little longer for wide areas of pain."

Little bit (taken for 1 to 6 months) June 15, 2018

Flector Patch (diclofenac) for Pain: "I have chronic pain , and at 70 I have tried almost everything and these really have given me some relief. Unfortunately the VA doesn’t want to give them to me lol. They are to expensive for the veterans but my wife has insurance through the VA and she gets them with no problem. Go figure."

Wayne June 14, 2018

Voltaren Gel (diclofenac) for Pain: "I have a problem with osteoarthritis in my hip. Doctor prescription: 8 tylenol 500 mg a day, meloxicam 15 mg, and 30 mg of duloxetine. I have been in pain for 3 months now. So I started using Voltaren gel, 2 times a day. After a week, I could not sleep, I had fire in my right legs and I had to use 2 canes to walk. 3 drugstores told me to stop Voltaren. Now my leg is as before but osteoarthritis is still the same. I am diabetic, glubicyride, metformin, insulin, and losartan. I think there are interference."

Luka June 11, 2018

Flector Patch (diclofenac) for Pain: "These are great if you just give them time. That dull aggravating pain in my shoulder is gone. They last a good while also ...Just give them time if you are in pain."

good time charlie June 7, 2018

Voltaren Gel (diclofenac) for Osteoarthritis: "I got this from the VA for my big toe arthritis, it works extremely well and last a long time between applications."

Dreric May 24, 2018

For Pain: "Pain in ribs from a bad fall"

Anonymous (taken for less than 1 month) May 23, 2018

Flector Patch (diclofenac) for Pain: "Wonderful patch!! The difference in my pain level is like night and day!! I’ve experienced none of the side effects, except a little dizziness once or twice...it’s well worth the risk and cost!! Love it!!"

MzLoriB (taken for less than 1 month) May 22, 2018

Voltaren Gel (diclofenac) for Osteoarthritis: "Took diclofenac sodium 75 for an athletic knee injury. Worked fantastic. Became familiar with the gel through my pharmacy studies and tried it on the occasional flare up. It's wonderful, feels great and soothing. While it does go systemic after initial absorption, I enjoy that it can be directed mainly at the specific area that needs help. Try it."

dimpsie (taken for 1 to 6 months) May 20, 2018

Voltaren Gel (diclofenac) for Pain: "I've had sacroiliac pain of and on for many years. While it can't completely wipe out my pain, voltaren gel definitely makes it much more bearable. It lasts a long time as well. Not just as far as treating the pain but also as far as the time it's start to work is concerned. Its a really good value. One thing I'd advise, however, is that you never leave it in a location where your partner can mistake it for a personal lubricant in the dark. Because there's some areas where this stuff will actually burn you. Keep it in the medicine cabinet."

ArmyKate May 11, 2018

Voltaren Gel (diclofenac) for Osteoarthritis: "I have arthritis in the knees that is painful at night and need to apply a medication often. I was hoping that the 12 hourly osteo gel would last thru the night. It only lasts as long as the others about 2 hours but is 3x the price."

Harry (taken for less than 1 month) May 9, 2018

Pennsaid (diclofenac) for Osteoarthritis: "I've got bad arthritis. I had bilateral knee replacement done 3 yrs ago, my right shoulder rebuilt, and right hand surgery, all within the past 5 years. I've taken so many Advil a day to combat the misery, along with Manuka honey and cinnamon trying to work through the pain and have a joy filled life, but no lie, it's really, REALLY hard some days! I found an unopened box of Pennsaid. I thought I had nothing to lose and began using it. I Am Stunned!! It has taken the burning waves of severe pain out of both hips..(THAT IS HUGE FOR ME!!!)..and has really helped my hands be able to work. It has relieved the residual pain I have in both knees and even the pain of swollen joints in my feet! I'm so happy and pleasantly surprised as I was a total skeptic. I have no insurance, BUT we do have Good RX and I found it for about $80.00!!!!! YAY!!!!! I'm so happy to have a life again....it's been awhile!!"

Betsy (taken for less than 1 month) May 9, 2018

Voltaren Gel (diclofenac) for Pain: "I always used Perskindol to handle my pain around the groin area. Bad idea. As soon as Perskindol gets in contact any sensitive manly areas, it feels like my junk has been dipped in a volcano. Good thing someone invented Voltaren. Its perfectly safe to apply to the groin area without the fear of lava on your bits. This product is a straight 10/10."

Andy May 7, 2018

Pennsaid (diclofenac) for : "Dr. prescribed for tendon/muscle problems in my elbow. Had injections that helped but extremely painful. Used Pennsaid for 10 days and pain mostly gone. Then, elbow swollen, reddened, blisters, itching. Stop using Pennsaid. 2 weeks later swelling, redness and most blisters gone. Itching continues. Use caution with this product, obviously didn't work for me."

jack May 7, 2018