User Reviews for Buckley's Mixture Cough Suppressant

Cough
8.5

Summary of Buckley's Mixture Cough Suppressant reviews 8.5 3 reviews

Reviews for Buckley's Mixture Cough Suppressant

For Cough "I certainly have no time for a stuffy nose and hacking cough. Being a student isn't easy nor is being sick since most of the time over the counter medicine just seem to suppress and provide little relief. It was a blessing when i first tried buckley's. I can certainly say it works great for me, I don't have to worry about that annoying cough and or mucus buildup while I'm feeling under the weather, its just relief as simple as that."

Engi Guy (taken for less than 1 month) December 16, 2017

Did you? Yes  No  |  Report inappropriate

For Cough "Severe coughing and cold, tried other over the counter cough and cold products. The only product that really worked was Buckley Cough Mixture and I did not experience any side effects. I recommended it to many people and it worked for them. Now we can't find it anywhere. "

G Jackson (taken for less than 1 month) August 28, 2014

Did you? Yes  No  |  Report inappropriate

For Cough "Worked but had lots of side effects for me."

Anonymous February 5, 2009

Did you? Yes  No  |  Report inappropriate

More about Buckley's Mixture Cough Suppressant (dextromethorphan)

Other brands: Delsym, DexAlone, St. Joseph Cough Suppressant, Vicks Dayquil Cough, ... +14 more

Professional resources