User Reviews for Clonidine to treat High Blood Pressure (Page 4)

Also known as: Catapres, Catapres-TTS, Duraclon, Kapvay Clonidine ER

Clonidine Rating Summary

6.2/10 Average Rating

Compare all 287 medications used in the treatment of High Blood Pressure.

Reviews for Clonidine

Anonymous May 27, 2010

“It worked great in conjunction with Lotrel. It just REALLY makes me sleepy! Do not take it if you are going to be driving.”

chanchee April 11, 2010

“After being on 17 different blood pressure medicines tekturna and clonidine have it under control. The only side effect is being tired.”

Annie210 March 21, 2010

“I've taken this medicine since January 2010. It controls one part of my blood pressure but not the lower number. When taken with Cozaar both are under control. However, recently I have been having problems with dizziness and confusion. One day I forgot to take my medicines, left my pill box at home and found I had NO confusion that day or dizziness. My concern is that I am developing a tolerance to these medicines which has happened in the past for me. It is good for controlling blood pressure but these new side effects are scarring me.”

Anonymous March 16, 2010

“It makes my eyes very dry but I sleep very well when using it.”

DOWALDS November 27, 2009

Catapres-TTS (clonidine): “Never been a day without it. I trust my life on it!”

Anonymous November 27, 2009

Catapres-TTS (clonidine): “Been using it for years. I trust it so much!”

DeepSouth October 4, 2009

“Works well for blood pressure but a side effect I experience is that it makes me very short tempered. I could become a middle linebacker.”

Anonymous June 25, 2009

“I just want to say that this is the best medicine because if it were not for clonidine I wouldn't be here.”

Female age 58 June 12, 2009

“I took this medicine for one week. It caused extremely blurry vision, tired all the time, jittery feeling and extremely dry mouth problem. Called my doctor and was taken off the medicine immediately. The only good thing I have to say is that it did lower my blood pressure.”

high bp March 16, 2009

“This medicine is not reducing my diastolic pressure as I feel it should. It is still averaging over 100.”

Anonymous February 28, 2009

“Good”

Anonymous February 25, 2009

“It works fairly well”

FUSHI January 30, 2009

“My heart beat is well below 60 when I wake up. I have had fainting spells. When I tried to do without it my blood pressure went through the roof like 183/110.”

Anonymous October 19, 2008

“Clonidine along with Diovan brought my blood pressure under control. The side effects that are so annoying for me are extreme dry mouth and constipation. So, I chew gum, gargle and brush my teeth with a product for dry mouth, and I am using Mag 07 for the constipation. I dislike the side effects but I am so glad my blood pressure is under control.”