User Reviews for Bisoprolol systemic

Supraventricular Tachycardia
6.3

Summary of Bisoprolol reviews 6.6 22 reviews

Reviews for Bisoprolol

For Not Listed / Other: "Taking this for a number of years and it made me feel lethargic, and did not fully stop my arrhythmia. Started taking Ginseng a year ago and now feel great! Lethargy is gone and so is arrhythmia, almost totally. Told my Dr. about it - and he said nothing but did make a note about it. My theory is that Bisoprolol slows the heart and reduces blood pressure. Ginseng raises your metabolism and sort of restores balance. In any event - it sure works for me."

Stitch (taken for 5 to 10 years) November 10, 2018

For Supraventricular Tachycardia: "Bisprolol 5mg has been amazing, changed my life, taking about 2-3 weeks to build up in your system. Beta blockers definitely reduce stress and how adrenaline impacts you. For example I can confidently talk in front of groups without anxiety, I also don’t have to spend as much time recovering from anxiety. I am generally more calmer overall and it’s helped me think much clearer. Beta2 blockers work by stopping adrenaline from working on the heart, which helps you feel calmer (reducing rate and contractility) So if your skeptical, like I was give it a try, I have no side effects although I do notice I don’t recover from exercise as fast. Which makes perfect sense, a small downside for various upsides."

Speed September 30, 2018

For High Blood Pressure: "I am pleased with the effects of this medication. I am on a low dose of 2.5 mg and use it in combination with an ACE inhibitor. I am now trying to just depend on the beta blocker- Bisoprolol. I appreciate that it has a slight anti-anxiety component as having sudden hypertension often brings with it, some anxiety."

Andy (taken for 1 to 6 months) April 29, 2018

For High Blood Pressure: "Exacerbated my psoriasis to a greater coverage of skin, severe itching, pain of a couple of different types."

Sylvia76 (taken for 1 to 6 months) April 19, 2018

For High Blood Pressure: "Continues use has impaired eye sight. More over cough is generated while physical work or after long breath"

H.faroq December 24, 2017

For Supraventricular Tachycardia: "After hospitalized and diagnosed that I have SVT, I've been 30 days on Bisoprolol. During those 30 days I feel tired, feeling like want to take a deep breath and release it and at night when I am about go to sleep - once I lay my body on bed - I feel a strange in my chest. It's not SVT (heartbeat race). I can not describe it, but I know the feeling is never happen before I have Bisoprolol."

odading (taken for 1 to 6 months) September 20, 2017

For High Blood Pressure: "PT has been on the this drug for 1 year- he has been having sudden fall for once in one month. ECG shows RBBB but no mark of drop beat. Dr stopped concor 2.5 and told to go in for pacemaker implantaion. Another doctor's opinion taken - advised as there is no episode of fall after stoppage of concor- hence go for Holter Monitoring and Wait."

JYOTIRMOY GANGULY (taken for 1 to 2 years) July 29, 2017

For High Blood Pressure: "18 yo male here taking Bisoprolol 2x5 mg Ramipril a 2.5mg 1x1 Normal tension"

DzoNI January 22, 2017

For High Blood Pressure: "Seems to do the job well. Keeps my BP and heart rate down!"

Spe77 (taken for 1 to 6 months) June 18, 2016

For Supraventricular Tachycardia: "My doctor prescribed me 5mg concor. When I started my 208-213 bpm heart rate drops to 70-100 bpm. And also said that if this wouldn't help to drop we can make catheter ablation operation. I also test to give up the pills for 2 days then it again start to beat at 180-200 bpm. So I am good with 1 pill 5mg for a day."

heartty January 16, 2016

For High Blood Pressure: "i didn't realize how sick I was until this drug started working. It's been a month now and my sleep has improved I am no longer being jerked awake....my heart doesn't feel like it's going to explode and my blood pressure is calmer and not throbbing in my neck and head. I'm so great full I could cry and kiss my Dr..."

Lucy33 (taken for less than 1 month) September 15, 2015

For Heart Failure: "Hospital changed me to bisoprolol due to intolerance of emconcor..I took 7mg and could not stay awake reduced this to 5mg. I had nose bleeds, bloating, sore eyes, so reduced to 2.5 mg, now got flatulence gout all in 4 weeks. HOWEVER my heart rythem blood pressure is at its best for many years"

mi les (taken for less than 1 month) June 15, 2015

For Heart Failure: "I have been on bisoprolol for almost 2 weeks and I have done well. I love the 1 pill of 5mg a day. I was on carvedilol but dreaded the evening dose. This has worked out good so far."

Anonymous September 2, 2014

For Supraventricular Tachycardia: "I was prescribed bisprolol fumarate 2.5mg and first 8 days no reaction then I got stomach pains then lips swelled up then felt throat restriction. I went to my doctor and asked if I could use lesser dose he said no I was allergic to it and it took that long for it to show. Now three weeks later I am just feeling it is going out of my system I have had lots of heart booms and feeling really off very frightening I would never take them again my heart was feeling really strange. I have phoned the consultant who prescribed them but to date no reply although I left message. I have never had these feelings before the tablets and the heart going every now and again like a deep beat was quite alarming seems to be quietening down now."

j shepherd June 7, 2014

Zebeta (bisoprolol) for Supraventricular Tachycardia: "Get out of breath easily without any exertion, tired and can fall asleep just sitting in a chair, swelling of feet and ankles."

Cat60 June 13, 2013

For Premature Ventricular Depolarizations: "I have taken 5 mg of bisoprolol for ectopic beats and sinus tachycardia for a year now. The medication has entirely stopped the palpitations and I feel much better. Only side effect was tiredness at first, but has now gone. Would recommend this beta blocker over any other, it is very effective."

Toby66 (taken for 6 months to 1 year) April 17, 2013

For High Blood Pressure: "I have developed an itchy rash with red weals on different parts of my body and I itch constantly all over my skin where there are no visible marks. Have been treated with a steroid cream which has had little effect. It is driving me crazy."

ricardo fuller January 6, 2013

For Supraventricular Tachycardia: "Started on a half pill a day and it worked for about a week. Upped to a full pill after that but recently had the worst attack I've had in a long time. Glad to be seeing the cardiologist in a couple weeks. Going to try diet alterations instead."

CChopeful December 12, 2011

For High Blood Pressure: "So far I've noticed a major difference in my heart rate, which before at rest varied from 108-140, and now it varies from 70-105. As for my blood pressure before it used to be 135-160/90-111 and the lowest it's been so far is 132/87 so we are making improvement. I am a healthy active young 20 year old female so I really hope that my blood pressure is in the 115/70ish zone soon."

Anonymous March 4, 2011

For Supraventricular Tachycardia: "Bisoprolol was very helpful in reducing heart rate and blood pressure. Unfortunately, eye and facial itching as a side effect became overwhelming and unbearable. Hope to discontinue medicine and begin a replacement treatment soon."

Anonymous December 7, 2010

For Supraventricular Tachycardia: "Medication is working well."

me50 September 22, 2009

For Not Listed / Other: "Good medicine for Atrial Fibrillation but causes hot flashes."

Anonymous July 24, 2009

For High Blood Pressure: "I am pleasesd with the way bisoprolol has controlled my blood pressure and am enjoying the well being that I feel since my blood pressue is under control. Since I have a family history of heart problems on both sides"

Anonymous March 19, 2008

For High Blood Pressure: "This medication has worked extremely well for me. My blood pressure which used to be a constant 145-150 over 100-105 within a week of use of this medication dropped to a constant 115/75. And that is a consistent measurement over several days. My heart rate which was always 85 -95 at rest is now 60-65. To be honest, I am shocked both the efficacy of this medication, and by my need for it."

Anonymous March 14, 2008