User Reviews for Bisoprolol

Also known as: Zebeta

Learn more about Bisoprolol.

Bisoprolol Rating Summary

6.6/10 Average Rating

What next?Compare all 43 medications used in the treatment of Supraventricular Tachycardia.

Reviews for Bisoprolol to treat Supraventricular Tachycardia

"My doctor prescribed me 5mg concor. When I started my 208-213 bpm heart rate drops to 70-100 bpm. And also said that if this wouldn't help to drop we can make catheter ablation operation. I also test to give up the pills for 2 days then it again start to beat at 180-200 bpm. So I am good with 1 pill 5mg for a day."

heartty January 16, 2016

"I was prescribed bisprolol fumarate 2.5mg and first 8 days no reaction then I got stomach pains then lips swelled up then felt throat restriction. I went to my doctor and asked if I could use lesser dose he said no I was allergic to it and it took that long for it to show. Now three weeks later I am just feeling it is going out of my system I have had lots of heart booms and feeling really off very frightening I would never take them again my heart was feeling really strange. I have phoned the consultant who prescribed them but to date no reply although I left message. I have never had these feelings before the tablets and the heart going every now and again like a deep beat was quite alarming seems to be quietening down now."

j shepherd June 7, 2014

Zebeta (bisoprolol): "Get out of breath easily without any exertion, tired and can fall asleep just sitting in a chair, swelling of feet and ankles."

Cat60 June 13, 2013

"Started on a half pill a day and it worked for about a week. Upped to a full pill after that but recently had the worst attack I've had in a long time. Glad to be seeing the cardiologist in a couple weeks. Going to try diet alterations instead."

CChopeful December 12, 2011

"Bisoprolol was very helpful in reducing heart rate and blood pressure. Unfortunately, eye and facial itching as a side effect became overwhelming and unbearable. Hope to discontinue medicine and begin a replacement treatment soon."

Anonymous December 7, 2010

"Medication is working well."

me50 September 22, 2009