User Reviews for Dilt-XR

Dilt-XR has an average rating of 9.5 out of 10 from a total of 2 ratings on Drugs.com. 100% of those users who reviewed Dilt-XR reported a positive effect, while 0% reported a negative effect.

High Blood Pressure
Heart Failure
10.0
Summary of Dilt-XR reviews 9.5 2 reviews

scsbo · Taken for 1 to 2 years January 25, 2021

For High Blood Pressure: “It worked perfectly well for around two years but then it began giving me very severe side effects, GERD and right shoulder pain. Sadly, have to say goodbye to diltiazem.”

Vegas December 22, 2019

For Heart Failure: “I was told I have a-fib but I only felt the bad ones. When THEY HIT IT SCARES ME BUT but in the hospital with a 33 hour AFIB MODE, it stopped when they gave me Cardizam. Now I only get mild very short attacks that I can feel. So soon, in 3 weeks I'm asking for a higher dose. It lets me live a normal life at age 77”

Sweaty one · Taken for 2 to 5 years August 4, 2016

For Atrial Fibrillation: “I was diagnosed with Sinus Tachycardia a few years ago. My resting heart rate was usually 130-140. Resting heart rate!! I was put on a medication that made me so tired I could barely function. After a month on that I insisted on switching and they gave me Dilt XR 120mg. I noticed some slowing of my heart rate and absolutely NO side effects. Still my heart rate was running around 100 and would get like hot flashes if I did much moving around, which made work miserable. I have increased my dosage to 360mg and I feel so much better. Pulse is running in the 70s and the hot flashes and sweating have almost gone away.”